Just got the Media Link HD - now I need the phone!

gmtom1

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Just received the Media Link HD I ordered from AT&T. Nice compact size & surprised that they included both an AC adapter & HDMI cable included in the box. The manual confirms that its compatible with the Evo 4G LTE. Now just waiting for my phone to arrive......:)

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Just received the Media Link HD I ordered from AT&T. Nice compact size & surprised that they included both an AC adapter & HDMI cable included in the box. The manual confirms that its compatible with the Evo 4G LTE. Now just waiting for my phone to arrive......:)

Is that just for HTC device connectivity or can you connect your PC with it so you can watch/listen your media through it as well?? Can it play most video codecs as well?? I'm in the process of replacing my PS3 as my media-hub with something.....well I have this in mind .....WD TV Live.

Last edited:

rajamahal

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Didn't realize they were selling them already. Nicely done! It really is a cool accessory.

FYI, there should be a software update coming soon.

rajamahal

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

So it actually specifies the EVO 4G LTE in the manual?

Y2Dre

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered the HTC Media Link HD on Amazon for a total of $76.16 with 1-3 day shipping. :) You just have to apply the promo code "MOTHER30" to get 30% OFF.

Amazon.com: HTC 99H1089400 Media Link HD One X / One S: Electronics

Thanks to your find, I was able to jump on this deal!

To jrog28...yeah, you can just hook up the phone directly via a MHL adapter and a HDMI cable. The swag meter is just higher when you can do it wirelessly!

To each his own, though......

camiller

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
How well (or poorly) would this work in a house with three E4GLTE phones? Obviously only one phone at a time could use it but what is involved in switching between phones?

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca