Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Quis89
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default EVO 4g/LTE compared to EVO Shift

I've read reviews on the new EVO 4g/LTE, they say it's really fast. How much difference will i see with the new EVO as compared to my Shift? I'm not eligible for the full upgrade until 9/01 but can buy out my agreement now for $45, then sell my phone back to Sprint for $60. So i'm wondering if i will really see a big difference all around on the new EVO?

Global Posts
    712 Global Posts

Default Re: EVO 4g/LTE compared to EVO Shift

Seriously...even without having used the phone i can pretty much assure you the difference is going to be like light and day
    Thanked by:
    delthor7 likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Sounds like i might ought to cancel my agreement for $45 then turn around & buy it.

Evo LTE is a huge upgrade over the shift. You'll be amazed by the speed and screen.
    Thanked by:

I'm leaving my shift for the EVO LTE. Patiently waiting delivery. The physical keyboard is the only thing I'll miss.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by RunOfLuck View Post
    I'm leaving my shift for the EVO LTE. Patiently waiting delivery. The physical keyboard is the only thing I'll miss.
    There was a time that I felt I couldn't do without a physical keyboard. Now I would not downgrade to one. Just give yourself time to adjust.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    2,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    Clean ROM

Quote Originally Posted by RunOfLuck View Post
    The physical keyboard is dying a slow death yu won't miss it much after a month or two

sent from my BAMF! reZound via tapatalk 2
    I'm a superuser
    Thanked by:

The difference will be like trading in a Ford Festiva for a Boss 302 Mustang.

Sent from my soon to be Ex....the EVO 4G.

Global Posts
    404 Global Posts

Wasn't the Shift a mid-range phone to begin with? The 4G LTE is a top-of-the-line phone that's only just getting released. If the difference between two top-of-the-line phones that's a year apart is big, what should you expect between the Shift and the 4G LTE?

Quote Originally Posted by Quis View Post
    Seriously...even without having used the phone i can pretty much assure you the difference is going to be like light and day
    Night and day

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

I'm upgrading from my trusty old HTC Hero. Actually its not very trusty.... at all. Looking forward to finally ditching it for the Evo 4g lte!

Wow. I'm totally torn between the galaxy nexus, gs3, and the evo lte. All 3 look like awesome phones. I do love ics on my nexus s and have not been in a rush to get rid of it.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

ROM
    Venom, Gummy

I dont see any competition from the Nexus at all, now the GS3 on the other hand Absolutely. I think Im going to get both but def the Evo.

Quote Originally Posted by li2327 View Post
    Wow. I'm totally torn between the galaxy nexus, gs3, and the evo lte. All 3 look like awesome phones. I do love ics on my nexus s and have not been in a rush to get rid of it.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

Quote Originally Posted by Quis View Post
    Is that anything like black and night?

Quote Originally Posted by cruiserandmax View Post
    Is that anything like black and night?
    Same thing I was thinking.. lol