Wirefly Order Shipments Pushback 2-3 weeks..FYI

Manchild Prodigy

Count of Monte Fisto
Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Well this sucks. Now I don't know what to do. I sure as hell don't want to wait 2-3 weeks. I don't know if there's any point to trying to pre-order from somewhere, as I'd imagine Amazon and Best Buy are probably backordered by this point. I'm tempted to just cancel it at this point.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Maybe local stores might be better?

Call you nearest Sprint store and ask how many they will have on 5/18 and see if they will reserve one for you? At least if they won't reserve you might know how early you might need to be there to get in line.

Chuckl

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Haha, you guys crack me up. I'm not doing anything till I see real evidence of this. Maybe Wirefly account will chime in on Monday.

p1eric

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I just canceled. I'm heading to best buy in the morning to preorder.

FWIW I pre-ordered at my local Best Buy Mobile this morning and I was 16th in line. The sales guy said he expected they would get at least that many in for launch day.

mykrlz182

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I didn't see anything either. I initiated an online chat, and they confirmed the 2-3 week delivery.

I asked if it was just that I was so far back in the line, but they stated that all preorders (from wirefly at least) were being delayed. They couldn't state why though...

I would love to know how you initiated an online chat when there's no option for one on the Wirefly site?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I hope I get to take a picture of the people in line at the Sprint store on my way to work with my brand new EVO.

I have faith in you Sprint Preorder!

JoshK

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I would love to know how you initiated an online chat when there's no option for one on the Wirefly site?

Look a little harder before insinuating he is lying, it is under "Contact us", and I and have chatted as well regarding other issues.

mykrlz182

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Look a little harder before insinuating he is lying, it is under "Contact us", and I and have chatted as well regarding other issues.

First off I'm asking a question and second I did go there it only gives me an option to email or call.

Captweez

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I literally have the contact us page in front of me now and I can't find the chat. I'm not saying anyone is lying, but I can't find any contact option other than email or phone.

jelsenburg

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I literally have the contact us page in front of me now and I can't find the chat. I'm not saying anyone is lying, but I can't find any contact option other than email or phone.
Right there with you..click on "contact us" and this is what you get..
"We truly value your feedback. If you have a comment, question or suggestion, please feel free to contact us in a manner that is most convenient for you. We will do our very best to help in any way we can.

We offer a number of ways to contact out customer care department. Email Support: Email Us
Phone Support: 888-843-2485

Please remember that sales agents do not have access to any current order information. For help with an existing order, please contact our customer care department."

mykrlz182

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
See what happens when you try to save a few bucks? Who was it that said anyone who goes thru Sprint is a fool for paying more? Lol.

Actually I don't see what's wrong with savings over $80! I don't consider that just a few bucks.

AlternetConcept

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
For the guy that doesn't believe it.. Here is my status order.

It's not a huge deal... If I lived this long with the OG EVO I can live a little longer with it... Saving the $80 was worth it to me.

Reactions: Uncle Louie

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781