Shipping notification....Who's first?

caryds

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I just spoke with Sprint and they said that all of the pre-orders will ship out tomorrow. They will be delivered by UPS and they are coming out of Kentucky. :D

Reactions: johnshaft

jb23fan

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I just spoke with Sprint and they said that all of the pre-orders will ship out tomorrow. They will be delivered by UPS and they are coming out of Kentucky. :D

So far we have been told Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday....makes you wonder if anyone knows wth they are talking about at Sprint lol.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
So far we have been told Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday....makes you wonder if anyone knows wth they are talking about at Sprint lol.

I think the answer is "If not Monday, then Tuesday. If not Tuesday, then Wednesday. If not Wednesday, then Thursday. If not Thursday, then Friday. If not Friday, your order is canceled and automatically converted to a pre-order for the SG III."

Reactions: mammothjojo88

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Well if you really want to know I believe that you can call Ups/fedex and ask them if a package is on its way to your address...

Sent from 1985!

dan2695

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm beginning to think preordering was a bad idea... hope I'm wrong. Like most of you, I have my phone ordered minutes after preordering went live. *sigh*

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm beginning to think preordering was a bad idea... hope I'm wrong. Like most of you, I have my phone ordered minutes after preordering went live. *sigh*

My preorder was also made in the first minutes after the site went live. In years past preordering got you the device one to two days before store launch.

bbrammeier

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I mean, this is BS!!! No shipping confirmation yet. I think everyone should call sprint and tell them they want the phone for free, no activation fee and AT LEAST the next five years of service for free! I pre-ordered the phone so I could get it right now! /End sarcasm

Some of you people are simply incredible...

jrog28

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I mean, this is BS!!! No shipping confirmation yet. I think everyone should call sprint and tell them they want the phone for free, no activation fee and AT LEAST the next five years of service for free! I pre-ordered the phone so I could get it right now! /End sarcasm

Some of you people are simply incredible...

Your going way overboard. 4 years free should do tho!

Jerry2007

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I don't get it either. If you get the phone the day before the release date, that's just a bonus. A preorder to me is simply a guarantee to have the phone once it gets released, I don't have to worry about it being out of stock going to a store or anything.

bbrammeier

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I don't get it either. If you get the phone the day before the release date, that's just a bonus. A preorder to me is simply a guarantee to have the phone once it gets released, I don't have to worry about it being out of stock going to a store or anything.

Exactly

henderjr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I just had someone ring my doorbell. I am not expecting any deliveries other than the EVO. So of course I run upstairs (I telecommute from home) telling myself it can't be but still getting excited only to open up the door to have two Jehovah Witness representatives holding their bibles. I should've took the two seconds to see who was at the door before I answered! :eek:

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I received a package from Sprint today got real excited only to find a refurbished phone my son ordered

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

nathy321

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I spoke to sprint as well lol They said that they are shipping the phones to USP today, UPS will get them tomorrow and we should start receiving them as early as Wednesday, hope it's true :)

jrog28

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I just had someone ring my doorbell. I am not expecting any deliveries other than the EVO. So of course I run upstairs (I telecommute from home) telling myself it can't be but still getting excited only to open up the door to have two Jehovah Witness representatives holding their bibles. I should've took the two seconds to see who was at the door before I answered! :eek:

Maybe it was a sign that you should listen to them and stop worrying about the phone.;)

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site

You should have shouted out "You're not the EVO I was expecting!".

Reactions: stalte

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

But you did invite them in and ask them to say a quick prayer with your that your new EVO would arrive early, right?

Reactions: stalte

jrog28

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Some folks over at XDA have gotten some disturbing updates from sprint. They posted screen shots of sprint saying there is a delay of the first batch of evo's....