Shipping notification....Who's first?

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Trend has always been for me I would be anxiously awaiting a shipping email and the door bell would ring.... and there would be the UPS man with my phone. I have NEVER gotten the email, but I got the phone.

tprevett

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Shipment 1
Tracking Number: 1ZX8W92302xxxxxx
Shipper: SPCS

Approximate Delivery Time: between 12:15 PM and 4:15 PM
UPS Service: UPS 2nd Day Air

Okay.. going on lunch now...:)

jrog28

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Shipment 1

C'mon tprevett there is a lot at stake her for being the first (bragging rights and all). Dont leave us hanging...more info.:-\

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
sprint pre-order pic attatched

But there is nothing to prove this is from Sprint....

Could be any shipment coming. Not that I am not believing you, I WANT to believe you. But we have seen others suddenly come up with the "oh, this is for an accessory that I ordered, sorry" line before.

How about something from UPS.com that shows it is coming from Kentucky (where they are rumored to be shipping from).

ericj12

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Shipment 1

wtf thanks for ruining my day. now i'm gonna spend all afternoon hitting f5 ;)

jrog28

May 28, 2010
Visit site
But there is nothing to prove this is from Sprint....

Could be any shipment coming. Not that I am not believing you, I WANT to believe you. But we have seen others suddenly come up with the "oh, this is for an accessory that I ordered, sorry" line before.

How about something from UPS.com that shows it is coming from Kentucky (where they are rumored to be shipping from).

Yea, could be that new vibrator you've been wanting. :D

aldrydd

May 14, 2010
Visit site
sprint pre-order pic attatched

When you get back from lunch, could you check the Sprint "Order Status" page for your order, and let us know what it says?

I know this is insane, but from other posters I understand that that page doesn't get updated, and I'm just trying to tease order updates from every possible avenue, and this may prove useful.

tprevett

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Status page still says...
Product ID Description Qty. Order Date Tracking #
APX325CKT HTC EVO 4G LTE 1 2012-05-07
Status: Thanks for pre-ordering. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We will do our best to get it to you before others get a glimpse on Friday, May 18. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder.

Reactions: aldrydd

tprevett

May 7, 2010
Visit site
FYI my tracking number was sent to me based on a delivery put into ups system with my name and address.. If you look at the status, there is a Shipper line "SPCS" sprint PCS. This is real, and not a fabrication... I"ll take those bragging rights...

anon(603471)

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
FYI my tracking number was sent to me based on a delivery put into ups system with my name and address.. If you look at the status, there is a Shipper line "SPCS" sprint PCS. This is real, and not a fabrication... I"ll take those bragging rights...

When did you pre order? I'm assuming these are rolling out according to when they were ordered.

Edit: By the absolutely no power I have, I grant you bragging rights (at least in this thread).
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

owensdad00

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Just hung up with Sprint. Orders are shipping today but mine is still at the warehouse. She said the plan was to get them in the hands of the pre orders before the 18th. So I'm standing by...