Shipping notification....Who's first?

jrog28

May 28, 2010
Visit site
So with the phone possibly shipping out today, lets see who can post there shipped status first. Winner gets a grand prize of nothing. But for those who like to brag we will say bragging rights.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
LOL, placed my pre-order exactly one week and 2 minutes ago...still no shipping notification. :p

I wish I had more work to do today so I don't sit and constantly sit and hit refresh on my email and my order status page.

On the strange side, Firefox just popped up a message that said "You have hit the refresh page button 2,463 time in the last seven days -- please give it a rest". Didn't know FireFox kept count ;)

jrog28

May 28, 2010
Visit site
LOL, placed my pre-order exactly one week and 2 minutes ago...still no shipping notification. :p

I wish I had more work to do today so I don't sit and constantly sit and hit refresh on my email and my order status page.

On the strange side, Firefox just popped up a message that said "You have hit the refresh page button 2,463 time in the last seven days -- please give it a rest". Didn't know FireFox kept count ;)

Wow, I thought i was bad! You should go to some kind of support group. :p

DC Wuff

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Nothing for me yet. My order was complete by 9:05 EDT last Monday, so I'm really hoping to get that email today...

fivegear

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I have ordered a lot of phones through Sprint.com over the years and about 80% of the time my order status never changes in my account. I have order history from the last year showing 11 phone orders, 9 of those 11 orders still have a status listing of "in progress", even though I successfully received each phone on a timely basis... So I don't place much faith or even hope in getting a tracking number or a frigging email from Sprint with any further information. :confused:

Reactions: cfbauer

FocusedOne

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Nothing for me yet. My order was complete by 9:05 EDT last Monday, so I'm really hoping to get that email today...
Ha I beat you by 2 minutes:cool:

I have ordered a lot of phones through Sprint.com over the years and about 80% of the time my order status never changes in my account. I have order history from the last year showing 11 phone orders, 9 of those 11 orders still have a status listing of "in progress", even though I successfully received each phone on a timely basis... So I don't place much faith or even hope in getting a tracking number or a frigging email from Sprint with any further information. :confused:

I have also ordered a ton of phones from sprint and there has never been a time that a tracking number hasn't been sent.

DC Wuff

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
So my order status page shows that it was last updated today, but none of the information/message has changed from what it has said since Friday or so.

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site

+1

90% of the time my phones have arrived before I got my shipping email.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
So my order status page shows that it was last updated today, but none of the information/message has changed from what it has said since Friday or so.

Take it from a guy who has refreshed that page 2,465 times ( ;-) ), the date is simply the date when you refreshed or viewed the page. The order wasn't actually updated on that date.

DC Wuff

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
Take it from a guy who has refreshed that page 2,465 times ( ;-) ), the date is simply the date when you refreshed or viewed the page. The order wasn't actually updated on that date.

LMAO!

Thank goodness I DO have a lot to do at work today, or I'd be refreshing it eleventy billion times, myself...

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Suspense was killing me so i called and rep said shipping maybe the 16

Nice how they said "maybe". I would assume that shipments to stores (Sprint and third party) would have to happen by the 16th. Well, at least some shipments to provide some inventory for store opening on 18th, I supposed they could ship on the 17th too that would arrive early morning on the 18th.

Funny, if I remember right, we the OG EVO release our local Sprint store started receiving phones a week or two prior to release date. The manager of the store at that time was a neighbor and he said they received 2 or 3 of them a day up until release day when they had between 20 to 25 on hand to sell.

I wonder if the reason why Sprint waited so long to announce a release date was because they were awaiting shipping confirmations from HTC for the devices? I assume wherever they are coming from they have to go through customs and all those shenanigans so perhaps their distribution point hasn't even received them from HTC yet.

dgp2003

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Called and ordered one this morning and she said it will for sure be here before the 18th and she said she'd expect it delivered to my zipcode on the 16th.

icenija

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
This is my first order through Sprint.
Do I have to sign for delivery or will they leave it on the porch?

Thanks

In my past experiences they have left them on the porch if the UPS driver feels it is safe to do so. I've also experienced the driver leaving the package with a neighbor or the front office in apartment complexes.

But I refresh my tracking page all day and usually take off when I know it will be delivered so it is handed to me personally and I will say for my EVO 3D I had them hold it at the UPS shipping station and I went and got it.

Ice

Reactions: 71Skid

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully I'll get a notification. I'm leaving on a trip on the 16th and if it's going to get here that day I'll have them hold it and go get it before I leave. Otherwise I'll have to wait until Monday. Just don't want them sending it back.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463