HTC One X and Evo 4G LTE indefinitely delayed at US Customs for i

krcm0209

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: HTC One X and Evo 4G LTE indefinitely delayed at US Customs f

I really hope the first batch for pre-orders made it through customs... if not then Sprint has been leading us on with lies. How would they ever be able to deliver it by or on Friday if they are stuck in customs?

This article is very hard to believe, but I am myself a Verge reader and have come to trust their content above a lot of other websites.

This doesn't bode well.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

Infringement??? The new Evo is all an iphone wants to be pfff.

If Samsung can make customs than htc can for sure lol

spyderekz

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site

The US availability of the HTC One X and HTC EVO 4G LTE has been delayed due to a standard U.S. Customs review of shipments that is required after an ITC exclusion order. We believe we are in compliance with the ruling and HTC is working closely with Customs to secure approval. The HTC One X and HTC Evo 4G LTE have been received enthusiastically by customers and we appreciate their patience as we work to get these products into their hands as soon as possible.

krcm0209

May 11, 2012
Visit site

The US availability of the HTC One X and HTC EVO 4G LTE has been delayed due to a standard U.S. Customs review of shipments that is required after an ITC exclusion order. We believe we are in compliance with the ruling and HTC is working closely with Customs to secure approval. The HTC One X and HTC Evo 4G LTE have been received enthusiastically by customers and we appreciate their patience as we work to get these products into their hands as soon as possible.

You don't have to copy text from the link.

imranmali3

May 7, 2012
Visit site

Dang this just seems like a comedy errors, but it does explain why HTC One X's are out of stock!

Magman007

May 12, 2012
Visit site

The verge has never been that reliable, don't believe everything you read. Wait for it to hit legitimate news sources who fact check.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
you know Microsoft has had their spot in the limelight as a monopoly I say its time the same thing happens to apple.

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site

If, and a BIG IF this is true this could mean big problems for this phone.

This even has the potential of the entire phone being scrapped. Think about it.... If it is indeed an infringement and a Judge upholds it, depending on what exactly the infringement is this entire phone might have to be redone.

I cant see how HTC's Law Department let this one slip by if it is indeed true

ImNoPrince

May 7, 2012
Visit site

engadget.com just posted the same thing with no Source Link . They could be holding them up at the UPS terminal but I hope the 1st batch made it through

krcm0209

May 11, 2012
Visit site

engadget.com just posted the same thing with no Source Link . They could be holding them up at the UPS terminal but I hope the 1st batch made it through

As long as the first batch was enough to cover the preorders I hope it made it through aswell.

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site

I don't understand how [deleted] ass Apple allowed it to get to this point, where shipments are made and everything. If Apple had gone to HTC and threatened before manufacturing and HTC ignored them, then it's HTC's fault. This is ridiculous. Is Samsung gonna get everyone's business now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ladyhaly

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site

I don't understand how ass Apple allowed it to get to this point, where shipments are made and everything. If Apple had gone to HTC and threatened before manufacturing and HTC ignored them, then it's HTC's fault. This is ridiculous. Is Samsung gonna get everyone's business now?

Totally HTC's Fault. Their law department failed big time on this one.

mikehoff99

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site

I hate ape with a effin passion. You can go eff yourself apple. I hate you you patten glutton crybaby son of a biotch. I will never allow any apple product in my house ever. Goodbye itunes.... Have a nice death futher muckers!

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

This is fraud perpetrated by Sprint and HTC for all pre-orders. They took our money knowing that this April deadline was put in place by the ITC, knowing that they would not be able to fulfill all the pre-orders.

Reactions: Hurleygm

WeGlobal

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
Not worried about not getting my phone on time. I'm pretty sure there are a ton of phones already here in the states sitting in a warehouse or hangar.....or somewhere!!!!

I have faith!!!!

Sent from my EVO 4G using Android Central Forums.

batt105#CB

May 20, 2010
Visit site

I don't blame Sprint or HTC. Blaming them for a customs delay is dumb. This is on Apple. All this doom and gloom people that has been posted is not warranted. Mikey47- Fraud? Really. I am sure everyone at sprint reasonably expected to deliver the phone on Fri. So how can you say fraud was committed? The phone will be out, and some will proly get it on Friday. Chill.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000