I am keeping my PreOrder

Keeping your EVO4GLTE preorder?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vhira82

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I loved my OG Evo as it was my first Android device. I love my Evo 3D even though the 3D part of it is lame. I am impressed that HTC has scared the bejeezus out of Apple that they are stopping my EVO one at the border. The point is, the data speed in my area with Sprint is fine. LTE is coming. HTC makes great phones and I will wait it out. Anyone with me?

Reactions: losmercedes

rajamahal

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
And what if next week becomes Late-Summer 2012? Fall 2012? When is enough enough?

Mine's sitting there in a warehouse with a UPS label on it. I think I'll stick it out. Still don't understand why they can't just ship the ones that are already past customs. But whatever. WANT NEW PHONE...HULK SMASH

Reactions: vhira82

vhira82

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
And what if next week becomes Late-Summer 2012? Fall 2012? When is enough enough?

I will cross that bridge when and if it gets to that. Personally I blame Apple and the our Patent system.

Money talks and this is a lot of money sitting on the dock. I doubt HTC will bend over for this.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

That is a very good question that can't be answered right now. What we need is communication from Sprint. Yes, resolution of this debacle is out of their hands (its between HTC and U.S. Customs), but damage control as to how this impacts them and their customers is within their control.

Sprint needs to say something. There are unfounded reports of CS reps saying those devices that are already in the warehouse are being shipped and those that say they are not. I wish Sprint would just issue a statement. Even if it was as simple as "We are holding all shipments of all devices until this issue is resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience." Right now, we have nothing...

For it's part Sprint would have a very hard time justifying holding onto our pre-order payments if this goes beyond a week in length.

Reactions: daemon#AC

dskwerl

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Pre-ordered and still patiently waiting. I'm anxious as much as anyone, but it's not the end of the world.

Though I have to admit that following the witch hunt is a pretty good source of entertainment.

Reactions: nikiva101

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Keeping mine too. Have baby #2 on the way and need that sweet camera to take a million and a half pictures.

Seriously, that's my No. 1 feature on these HTC One phones. Got tired of crappy pics of my girls on the GNex. That and the display is just gorgeous.

gmtom1

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Not happy with the developments and lack of communication from Sprint (and them keeping my money), but I'll hold out for a week or so (or at least until my credit card billing cycle closes). After that, Sprint can go talk to my credit card company, b/c I'm disputing the charge at that point.

oespinoza83

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Escalations Dept won't issue a refund/cancellation for me. Just called. They said to refuse package and return, then refund would be issued. They said the phones would be shipped out in 7-21 days.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown