strawhatnito0890

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I just got off da fone wit my Sprint account rep. The reports are true on on some levels. The phones are here in da US. But it seems like Apple it's trying to postpone da launch of da EVO lte. This is Mainly cause of the lawsuit Apple has goin on wit HTC. I highly doubt customs can hold da phones unless Dey have a court order to do so. When my account rep finds anything out I will let u guy know asap. I work for Walmart wireless I have my Sprint rep on speed dial

N.I.T.O K.U.S.H MB855

Last edited:

strawhatnito0890

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I did speak to her and it true the phones the EVO lte and one X are being held but mostly like are here in da states but won't b sold until a later date yet to be know. As far as the one x wateva store have it might b told to hold them till further notice. But as I know the EVO lte will not launch Friday. :(:banghead: p.s I'm pissed at Apple

N.I.T.O K.U.S.H MB855

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I did speak to her and it true the phones the EVO lte and one X are being held but mostly like are here in da states but won't b sold until a later date yet to be know. As far as the one x wateva store have it might b told to hold them till further notice. But as I know the EVO lte will not launch Friday. :(:banghead: p.s I'm pissed at Apple

N.I.T.O K.U.S.H MB855

You post is unreadable.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

PLCSP

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: Everyone read please

Can we get a relevant Title next time so I have some kind of lead as to whether I will care about what you have to say before opening this page? That would be great. Here are some examples you could've used...

Asked sprint rep about htc lte...

Walmart wireless guy has update

Reactions: six8

tomley

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: Everyone read please

Oh stewardess, I speak jive:
[leetspeek]"I did speak to her and it's true that the phones, the EVO lte and ONE X are being held, but are most likely are here in the States. They won't be sold until a later date, yet unknown. As far as the ONE X, if a store has stock, they may be told to hold them until further notice. As far as I know, the EVO lte will not launch Friday...."[/leetspeek]

strawhatnito0890

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
How I write is beside the point I was giving people who want the phone an update on the crap that's goin on be grateful or just don't comment. I could care less what y'all say my concern is da Android community and people who want this phone.

N.I.T.O K.U.S.H MB855

Reactions: tp2386 and Krasin

mykrlz182

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
LMAO! Best post thread today thanks for da laugh! OK that's da last one! OK ok really we should give dis guy a break! I can't stop!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Hurleygm

MRWOLF6969

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
If HTC had proved to the proper people the phone was not in violation of the patent HTC should go after apple for holding up the phone without cause. Wile I think all these law suits are bad until apple loses some serious money they are unlikely to stop. It is sad to see that it has come to this. A true business man would welcome competition as it increases sales if you have the better product or service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool