New release date from Best Buy

Goldenbrown

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I just recieved a new release date from Best Buy regarding my pre-order. Looks like progress.

PRE-ORDER UPDATE

5/17/2012
Order Number: 331213xxxxxxx

Dear SHAUN:

There's been a change to the release date for your pre-ordered item.

The new release date is 05/23/2012. Your order details are listed below.

You can also call us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) with any questions. For faster service, tell us the order number when you contact us.

Thank you.
Best Buy Customer Service

gruppe3942#AC

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I just recieved a new release date from Best Buy regarding my pre-order. Looks like progress.

PRE-ORDER UPDATE

5/17/2012

Dear SHAUN:

You can also call us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) with any questions. For faster service, tell us the order number when you contact us.

Thank you.

Yep I got the same thing.

abdnach

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
I also pre-ordered from best buy and received the email saying 5/23. Is this a confirmed date or is Best buy just throwing a date out there to keep us quiet? Shouldn't sprint announce the release date as more of a confirmation?

MNofsinger

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site

PRE-ORDER UPDATE

5/17/2012

Dear SHAUN:

Thank you.

I just got the same email.... I doubt it is a confirmed date as I haven't read anything about Customs releasing the phone...

JoeMimic

May 15, 2010
Visit site
There is a PRELIMINARY new launch date for the HTC EVO 4G LTE of 5/23 ? more details to come soon as it?s safe to post.

**UPDATE 1:18 PM** ? Still unofficial, but the plan is that items will be shipped out to pre-orders first, in time for them to get them before the new launch date of 5/23. Trying to get a lock down on when first shipments will go out.

NOTE ? this is VERY preliminary, and happened within the last hour. There are more details, and a couple of things that could change it.. I?ll be able to post a more definitive post by late afternoon with details. hang tight as I?m having to post this from my phone

All from Inside Sprint Now blog.

2johnt

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
What is more important is that Sprint should waive the $36.00 one time fee to set up service on the new LTE for anyone that had already pre-ordered the phone. Would be a nice customer service gesture for the inconvenience.;)

Reactions: Mom2Ninjas

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Hey, that's awesome!!! Here is what I got from Sprint on my preorder:

Me too... I usually go through Best Buy too, but thought it might be easier to go with Sprint this time. Won't make that mistake EVER again.

Waiting is killing me since I went ahead and moved over my Evo 3d to my husband's line and moved my old OG Evo to my daughter's line. I'm stuck with her little purple LG Optimus that doesn't charge properly. :'(

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
What is more important is that Sprint should waive the $36.00 one time fee to set up service on the new LTE for anyone that had already pre-ordered the phone. Would be a nice customer service gesture for the inconvenience.;)

Would be nice, but I don't see it happening.Sprint just doesn't seem to care.

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Me too... I usually go through Best Buy too, but thought it might be easier to go with Sprint this time. Won't make that mistake EVER again.

Waiting is killing me since I went ahead and moved over my Evo 3d to my husband's line and moved my old OG Evo to my daughter's line. I'm stuck with her little purple LG Optimus that doesn't charge properly. :'(

The Optimus?!?! In purple? Why are you even upgrading? You already own the sweetest phone on the planet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith