Shout out to InsideSprintNow

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I wanted to post something positive in the midst of all my negativity on this whole Customs issue with the EVO 4G LTE....

Had this ugly event not happened, I would have still not heard of Inside Sprint Now

So, if nothing else positive comes out of this (Patent system fixed, Apple's downfall, etc.), and least I have this great new source for information!!

svargas05

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I wanted to post something positive in the midst of all my negativity on this whole Customs issue with the EVO 4G LTE....

Had this ugly event not happened, I would have still not heard of Inside Sprint Now

So, if nothing else positive comes out of this (Patent system fixed, Apple's downfall, etc.), and least I have this great new source for information!!

Wow, so I checked them out and they actually have a very detailed update of all of this Sprint stuff.

Pictures, statements, emails....CIA type sh*t!

Haha! Nice site!

T3charmy

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I found this website when looking for the official release date a few weeks back... didn't think to post it here... Its definitely a good source.

rls7709

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I agree, Never heard of them before yesterday. I now follow "Inside Sprint" On Twitter.
Great Work guys!!
My credit on Sprint still has not dropped off, but things are really looking positive now.

svargas05

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Just an FYI - This guy is on his STUFF!

His updates are incredible. Like watching a liveblog!

I definitely recommend following him on Twitter @Inside.Sprint.Now and just keeping up with his website: Inside Sprint Now

Excellent Sprint resource!

jmuru

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
By far the most reliable source of info I've been able to find.

So, thank you, mysterious Sprint insider.

rajamahal

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
awww.. thanks you guys! I've been doing this for 3+ years on the blog... so you got a lotta reading to do! :) seriously though.. i just think that our corpcomm team could do a better job, but they don't.. so i kinda fill in the gaps.. with some bonus material along the way :)

So wheres the next update? Preorders shipping tonight, tomorrow? Pleeeeaaaassseee. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC