What case are you going to wrap around your Evo 4gLTE?

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
The Otter Commuter is slightly bigger but i think it protects much better.

I think i'll go with the Barely There case...maybe lol

I seen a clear snap on case too that i'd look at (if i can find it online again)

Cowchip

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to use a TPU Case with Ghost Armor.

I'm thinking the Matte Armor skin from Ghost Armor would be a great option to hide the glossy top portion on the back of the phone and would better match the bottom...the way it should have came from the factory in the first place but I digress...

BigKenW

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
I was looking at the Otterbox Commuter. However at the rate things are going I might not be able to get a phone until the SGS III comes out given the way customs is holding my preorder.

evo4gMN

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
They dont cover the top completetly, however, they kind of curve around the sides over the top to protect it slightly.

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Red Seidio Active has been ordered...Let's hope this one treats me better than the last Seidio...Damn me and my impatient ways to wait for the Otterbox.

***¦-} I think I'm an EVO 4G LTE ¦-} I think I'm an EVO 4G LTE ¦-} I think I'm an EVO 4G LTE ¦-} ***

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I will also get a seidio case as my Evo has been duly protected for the last two years. It was well worth the price I paid for the combo case I have.

sent from Evo4G using Tapatalk 2

anon(22347)

May 15, 2010
Visit site
The Platinum cases from Best Buy that are advertised this week show as in stock and my order for in store pickup is ready, so it seems that the cases are available for sale at this point, at least. Gotta be ready when my order gets through customs. :)

abdnach

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
TPU Case for me. I've had one on my Launch Day Evo 3D and my phone looks like new after MANY drops. I have dropped it from about 4.5-5 feet and there isn't a scratch on the phone even though it has landed screen facing down many times. TPU cases don't add a lot of bulk but offer the complete protection from when you drop your phone. I can't recommend them enough!!

DubM

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure the best buy platinum cases are just rebadged Seidio cases FWIW

Sent from my still not retired OG Evo using Android Central Forums

Platinum Series - Case with Holster for HTC EVO 4G LTE Mobile Phones - Black - HLC22SB

Has anyone had these on any of their other phones? What was your experience with them? Do you think it is worth buying this one since I could pick it up the same time I get the phone and don't have to wait for the Seidio to ship? Is Platinum Series the brand name?

Cowchip

May 17, 2010
Visit site
When you open up the package for the Pt case and look at the little pamphlet that is included it says to contact Seidio for warranty.

They appear to be a bit different compared to other Seidios I've had. Maybe a tad thinner and not as "tough"? Hard to tell without getting the Seidio branded version for the same device to compare.

castingon

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I realized that my OG EVO case is not a true Seidio, but the PT one from Best Buy. I think it's held up great for the last 2 years though numerous drops. I bought the LTE version today and it's the same thickness, but I am concerned about the buttons that after some use they could break off.

midmadn

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20