What case are you going to wrap around your Evo 4gLTE?

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'll be using the Seidio Surface case and holster -- I already ordered them. In fact they may get here before the phone does. :-(

Magman007

May 12, 2012
Visit site
The seido looks like the best offering I can find. The otterbox is going to be too bulky on a phone of this size, plus I really liked my incase iphone 3g case and the seido seems similar and better. Anything else out there I should look at? I am new to android, so I am not familiar with the companies that make accessories for these phones.

Magman007

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking the Otterbox Defender... I work with horses and need all the protection I can get. Although, with this one, I kinda wanna go naked.

What type of horses do you work with? My parents breed and raise quarter horses for Reining, and gypsy vanners

svargas05

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have yet to see ANY cases for the Evo 4G LTE....

I'm sure they're out there, I just haven't seen 'em.

Anybody have links?

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
What type of horses do you work with? My parents breed and raise quarter horses for Reining, and gypsy vanners

I work at a dressage barn with all kinds of breeds...

But my heart is with my Tennessee Walker that I trail ride with, my little Arabian that I got from a rescue that I am training, our Quarter Horse that my Mom rides and our Warmblood that we have had from birth.

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I like TPU cases myself; inexpensive, and good protection. I've dropped my Epic Touch..*
ahem*... a few times, without a problem. I used them on my OG EVO too.

Reactions: Jaymcp

illdini

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Either a PowerSkin case with built-in battery (if available) or the Otterbox Defender. I currently have the Defender for Evo 3D, it's allowed my phone to withstand falls & drops that should have destroyed it :D.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
You know how long I've waited to get an aswesome phone that is this thin?? No case for me! Real Androids are naked anyway! ;)

Covered or not its obviously still an Android at heart...Covered means we just love it that much more that we want to keep it forever...Damn you you Android Hater!!!

***Sent from my IPhone4S that made it through customs without delay***

Trlbnd

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to use a TPU Case with Ghost Armor.
I have the TPU Case on my OG EVO and love the durability and feel. I have drops from appox 5ft with positive results

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar