Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I'm so bored that...

I'm so disappointed and annoyed I won't be getting my EVO tomorrow! I'm bored out of my mind that I've been thinking of going to BB and getting the gnex until I officially get the email to pick my new EVO up. I'm bored of my e3d and its been really buggy as of late. Am I crazy!?

Default Re: I'm so bored that...

Crazy x2

Gnex blah yuck
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I just need somethin new to keep me busy. If by tomorrow we don't have anything official then yes gnex will keep me busy even if its only a week. I'll root that thing the min I get home and start playing around. Plus I'm curious if we have LTE here in the north bay

Quote Originally Posted by EVO28312 View Post
    I just need somethin new to keep me busy. If by tomorrow we don't have anything official then yes gnex will keep me busy even if its only a week. I'll root that thing the min I get home and start playing around. Plus I'm curious if we have LTE here in the north bay
    Same here. I flashed a new rom on my EVO just now to have something new.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
    LoWw likes this.

Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean!

The funny thing is that I did the same thing. I bought my GNex on May 5th as a temporary phone until the Evo LTE comes out 13 days later (May 18). Now it's delayed, I sold my Evo 3D, and I need to return the GNex by Saturday. So now I'm stuck. ...Don't make the same mistake as I did.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Lol well I get 30 days out BB. So... I'm hoping this thing will be released by then. If not I recall Sammy will have a s3 release in june. Come on don't make me get a Sammy HTC!!
    imbetterdanu305 likes this.

All this samsung talk is making me sick, shame on you.
    Thanked by:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Lol my last Sammy was the instinct and well we know how that phone turned out. I really do not want anything to do with touchwiz BUT if were looking at month+ delay then s3 might just be my choice.

So if I buy a phone at Best Buy and return it in 13 days or so.. do I regain my upgrade? How does that work exactly?

Lol well I get 30 days out BB. So... I'm hoping this thing will be released by then. If not I recall Sammy will have a s3 release in june. Come on don't make me get a Sammy HTC!!
    That would be your choice.

I choose to patiently wait...

Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

WTF would you be doing if the release date was for the first week of June, originally....?

Step outside. Read a book. Talk to friends & family. Watch a movie.

I'm not a guidance counselor....but.....
    Xiphias and dallasfever like this.

I'm passing the time enjoying MeanROM ICS on my EVO3D.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Quote Originally Posted by svargas05 View Post
    WTF would you be doing if the release date was for the first week of June, originally....?

Step outside. Read a book. Talk to friends & family. Watch a movie.

I'm not a guidance counselor....but.....
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Lol kinda funny, but when I'm expecting a piece of new tech and all of a sudden its not gonna happen for quite sometime well it just plain teased the out of me. It does help that its the weekend but by Monday the craziness starts again. Hahaha this makes sound like i don't have a life
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Quote Originally Posted by Saneless View Post
    So if I buy a phone at Best Buy and return it in 13 days or so.. do I regain my upgrade? How does that work exactly?
    You get 30 days to return it from BB and yes that's including you regaining your rebate and getting something else. I've done it numerous times and like I said probably gonna do it again

I wanted this phone today because I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow, and what better way to take pictures than a EVO4GLTE, this EVO4G doesn't cut it anymore.
    delthor7 likes this.

You get 30 days to return it from BB and yes that's including you regaining your rebate and getting something else. I've done it numerous times and like I said probably gonna do it again
    Cool, thanks. Because if I don't end up liking this, I'll keep my 3D and get something else in a few months that might be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy_man View Post
    I wanted this phone today because I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow, and what better way to take pictures than a EVO4GLTE, this EVO4G doesn't cut it anymore.
    Well, it looks like you will be going without it and you probably won't be a happy man...lol.

Its a shame that you guys out there are going to give up on this phone. I bet that was Apples goal in all this is to hold it off long enough to make people not want it any more. I am still holding onto my order and will wait for it.

Exactly! I was just there and was bummed that I couldn't take pics during video of my kid. Was hoping to test it out there.

Quote Originally Posted by delthor7 View Post
    Exactly! I was just there and was bummed that I couldn't take pics during video of my kid. Was hoping to test it out there.
    This is the Feature I want the most to try out. I even hope there is a way to do it through Qik or Ustream as I do a lot of Live Streaming from in the Parks . I have until July before I hit WDW but don't want to be testing a new Phone at that time (did that with my new Evo and Killed it just messing around with it lol )

Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I was so bored that I don't have my EvoLTE that I just bought a 256GB M4 SSD from Amazon with Saturday delivery. ;P

Might have to flash a new ROM on the OG EVO, keep things fresh! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    Well, it looks like you will be going without it and you probably won't be a happy man...lol.

I will be happy by the end of the night, don't you worry about that.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

Quote Originally Posted by inuchan View Post
    Its a shame that you guys out there are going to give up on this phone. I bet that was Apples goal in all this is to hold it off long enough to make people not want it any more. I am still holding onto my order and will wait for it.
    Not giving up just getting something new until its released is all. Unless its gonna take till Aug which I won't wait for
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast