Sprint going the 'Extra Mile' for EVO Cancellations!

learntall

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Inside Sprint Now has posted that Sprint will be helping customers who want to cancel their EVO orders, check the link and scroll down to see the details.

May ? 2012 ? Inside Sprint Now

It's great to see Sprint starting to handle this situation in a better way and I hope they continue going down the right path.

Reactions: mojaxson

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I would implore anyone who wants this phone to wait 1 more week before canceling.

I think the evolte is ready to break the chains that bind any your gonna love this phone.

Today when i seen the phone at BB on display i had a total revamped desire. After all the comparative reviews about style between the One X to the evolte... I was expecting the worst. To my delight, I LOVE IT. To me it looks fantastic and i cant wait :)

Quis89

Q&A Team
Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
I would implore anyone who wants this phone to wait 1 more week before canceling.

I think the evolte is ready to break the chains that bind any your gonna love this phone.

Today when i seen the phone at BB on display i had a total revamped desire. After all the comparative reviews about style between the One X to the evolte... I was expecting the worst. To my delight, I LOVE IT. To me it looks fantastic and i cant wait :)

BB has display models? Are they live?

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
No not live :(

Today was the first day i seen the dummy model. I was maybe 25 feet away and could see the shiny bezel around the phone and i got excited right away lol

I thought just maybe they had been released. I was holding a white One X and the Evolte side by side and i was really liking the Evolte.

Yes the top smudges very easily but to me its a minor issue seeing as i'll most likely have ghost armor or a case on it. For me i found it to be a lot nicer then the One X but its a case of personal pref ya know.

One last thing. In a review that was posted in one of these threads, the reviewer said the aluminum had a plastic feel to it. He said there was a coating on it...No coating as we all know and it really feels like a solid phone (like htc's do)

Reactions: Rydah805

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000