Apple vs HTC

raju130000

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Because of this an convenience waiting for my 4g LTE I'm anxious to see how HTC is going to take care of their consumers. For example Apple gave out free skins for the phone, because of the their hardware error. I'm hoping HTC does something similar or better.

jrog28

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Because of this an convenience waiting for my 4g LTE I'm anxious to see how HTC is going to take care of their consumers. For example Apple gave out free skins for the phone, because of the their hardware error. I'm hoping HTC does something similar or better.

Dude chill on the new threads about what has already been discussed.

elvis077

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Apple screwed up on that antenna issue. It was their fault they sent faulty products to market. Ask Apple for free crap. Htc is not at fault. I love people wanting free crap because they are so 'angry' they 'have' to wait for a new phone they 'want'.
Good luck with that. I will either wait, or buy something else.

raju130000

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I think you are missing the point, i don't care who is at fault, but for cause this inconvenience HTC needs to take care of us.

cert15z

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I think you are missing the point, i don't care who is at fault, but for cause this inconvenience HTC needs to take care of us.

They not cause the inconvenience, and the only thing they us is a quality device. I am pretty sure they got that covered.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
But, but, but, but as tax paying Americans we are entitled to anything we want, not stuff we actually need, earned or deserve. Now excuse me but I have to go sue MC Donald's because I thought it was health food and eating there 3 times a day Made my kids fat.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I think we need to get grip on all the negative comments in this thread and realize that the phone that's supposed to be released will get there sooner or later.....:confused:

sent from Evo4G using Tapatalk 2

Phoenix Rev

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site

Or what?

Will you give up your chance at a great phone because HTC didn't throw in some doodad you may never use or send you a $5.00 "inconvenience" check? If you do, that is foolishness.

It never ceases to amaze me how everyone believes they deserve some compensation for life's disappointment. Here's the scoop: sometimes it rains on outdoor weddings. Sometimes someone else has used up all the hot water when you wanted a relaxing, hot shower. Sometimes, your car will run over a nail and you will get a flat tire. Sometimes, your local Chinese restaurant will be out of your favorite dish.

You can either chalk this up to the vagaries of life or you can dwell on it and make yourself miserable.

But remember, life is short and misery is overrated.

jrog28

May 28, 2010
Visit site
But, but, but, but as tax paying Americans we are entitled to anything we want, not stuff we actually need, earned or deserve. Now excuse me but I have to go sue MC Donald's because I thought it was health food and eating there 3 times a day Made my kids fat.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Lol. This is how so many idiot's think these days.

Reactions: pauldroidr2d2

jrog28

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Or what?

Will you give up your chance at a great phone because HTC didn't throw in some doodad you may never use or send you a $5.00 "inconvenience" check? If you do, that is foolishness.

It never ceases to amaze me how everyone believes they deserve some compensation for life's disappointment. Here's the scoop: sometimes it rains on outdoor weddings. Sometimes someone else has used up all the hot water when you wanted a relaxing, hot shower. Sometimes, your car will run over a nail and you will get a flat tire. Sometimes, your local Chinese restaurant will be out of your favorite dish.

You can either chalk this up to the vagaries of life or you can dwell on it and make yourself miserable.

But remember, life is short and misery is overrated.

Also very true. I sometimes have to remind myself of this when I get obsessed with a material object. Things aren't perfect. We don't live in a perfect world period. Its all it does is make you angry thinking about the injustices in life.

Mastertech

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site

I guess I am missing the point..... I just don't see the inconvenience here.
Would I liked to of already had this phone....sure....but I already have an EVO that works great, so other than the fact I would liked to of had the phone I don't see how a delay has inconvenienced me. That's just me...

Reactions: Phoenix Rev

PhyscoAssassinX

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site

People need to shut up with the free crap I bet these are the same people who get sue happy because they were running at a Walmart and trip

Sent from my HTC .....oh wait its stuck at customs

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital