Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 336
Like Tree44Likes
  1. #76  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    That's a shame....maybe because they get a large shipping discount or something? Oh well...I'll stay busy through the weekend but when life slows down on Monday I'll be impatiently waiting again, hating anyone I can find to blame.




    Saturday is a standard delivery day with FedEx Home Delivery®, so most packages scheduled for Monday delivery by the competition will be delivered two days earlier at no extra cost. In fact, FedEx Home Delivery® is faster to more residential locations than UPS Ground. For even more convenience, FedEx Date Certain Home Delivery® allows you to specify the delivery day from Tuesday through Saturday. For your time-definite needs, FedEx Express delivers on Saturday in many U.S. cities with FedEx First Overnight®, FedEx Priority Overnight® and FedEx 2Day® services.
  2. #77  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    ^ WF customer service reps have said that FedEx does not ship for them on Saturdays...and we have no indication that WF will receive the phones today (Friday.)
    WF CSRs have said a lot of things that have turned out to be contradictory or untrue (receives shipments directly from HTC, receives shipments directly from Sprint, check for updates on 5/24, check for updates on 5/25, expect the shipment to be in by the end of the week (Thursday), expect the shipment by the end of the week (Friday), expect the shipment by the end of the week (Sunday)).

    WF CSRs know crap. I'm not saying FedEx DOES deliver from WF on Saturdays, I'm just saying don't trust WF CSR when they say FedEx DOES NOT deliver from WF on Saturdays.
  3. #78  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Hey everyone, I just wanted to post an update on the status of Wirefly's orders.

    We know our first shipment is en route to our Sprint distribution point. As soon as it is received it will be shipped overnight to our distribution center and then to our customers. Please know we are in constant contact with Sprint and awaiting word on when we will receive HTC EVO 4G LTE units to ship to you. We are expecting a definitive date from Sprint no later than Tuesday and we will begin shipping the HTC EVO 4G LTE to our customers as quickly as we receive them. We will send you an email as soon as your device is ready to ship. Thank you for shopping with Wirefly, we appreciate your business.

    I know it isnt definitive, but I wanted to let you all know the most recent info that I had to share with you. We appreciate your patience while we wait to receive the phones from Sprint. If you have a specific issue with your phone order from Wirefly, please send a PM and we will be happy to help you!
    Thanked by 3:
  4. #79  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Quote Originally Posted by deets86 View Post
    WF CSRs have said a lot of things that have turned out to be contradictory or untrue (receives shipments directly from HTC, receives shipments directly from Sprint, check for updates on 5/24, check for updates on 5/25, expect the shipment to be in by the end of the week (Thursday), expect the shipment by the end of the week (Friday), expect the shipment by the end of the week (Sunday)).

    WF CSRs know crap. I'm not saying FedEx DOES deliver from WF on Saturdays, I'm just saying don't trust WF CSR when they say FedEx DOES NOT deliver from WF on Saturdays.
    Just to clarify, I can assure you, FedEx DOES NOT deliver from Wirefly on Saturdays. I am sorry for any confusion our representatives have caused, and I assure you we will review this with them and coach them on it. Let me know if there is something I can do to be of assistance to you.
    Thanked by:
  5. #80  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Quote Originally Posted by wirefly View Post
    Let me know if there is something I can do to be of assistance to you.
    Free cases like sprint?
    Thanked by 2:
    AlternetConcept and ginasno1 like this.
  6. #81  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Yeah!!
  7. #82  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    I tried chat to see if they'd upgrade my shipping to overnight due to the release fiasco but they wanted $19.99 to do this. I believe when I ordered the phone that overnight was much less than $20, rut a ripoff.
  8. #83  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    @Wirefly, thanks for the update. I just wish we could have gotten this in the form of an email sent to all of the pre-order customers. Having to search out for information has made this whole process more frustrating.

    But to further clarify,if you could, you say you're "expecting a definitive date from Sprint no later than Tuesday..." Does that mean you expect that the phones will be delivered to your distribution center by Tuesday, or that you expect to hear from Sprint by Tuesday about when they will be delivered to you?
  9. #84  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wirefly View Post
    Hey everyone, I just wanted to post an update on the status of Wirefly's orders.

    We know our first shipment is en route to our Sprint distribution point. As soon as it is received it will be shipped overnight to our distribution center and then to our customers. Please know we are in constant contact with Sprint and awaiting word on when we will receive HTC EVO 4G LTE units to ship to you. We are expecting a definitive date from Sprint no later than Tuesday and we will begin shipping the HTC EVO 4G LTE to our customers as quickly as we receive them. We will send you an email as soon as your device is ready to ship. Thank you for shopping with Wirefly, we appreciate your business.

    I know it isnt definitive, but I wanted to let you all know the most recent info that I had to share with you. We appreciate your patience while we wait to receive the phones from Sprint. If you have a specific issue with your phone order from Wirefly, please send a PM and we will be happy to help you!
    That sux. I guess you get what ya pay for @ wirefly :/
  10. #85  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    on the Wirefly twitter page they've posted: "We know our first shipment is en route to our Sprint distribution point. We will ship to our customers as quickly as we can."

    so probably next week...
  11. #86  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    oops didn't realize that was already posted above. my bad
  12. #87  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Anyone had any update on thier order? Ordered mine the 7th and still "awaiting inventory". My OG EVO has a cracked screen and only half works, not sure how much longer I can hold off for...
  13. #88  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    @KRWARD7020: Nobody has gotten theirs from Wirefly yet, since Wirefly hasn't got any phones yet.

    Just curious, what time did you order on the 7th? Because I ordered at 8am CST and my order has never said "awaiting inventory," only "ships in 2-3 weeks, pending approval"
  14. #89  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    I ordered on 5/7 6:46pm and i have the first 3 boxes checked including: "Order received", "Carrier approval", and "Order Validation".

    Just waiting for "Shipped". Under status it says "Approved - Awaiting Inventory"
  15. #90  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Huh, mine has never said "order validation,'" only the first 2 boxes. I wonder if it's because the first credit card I used wouldn't go through, so I had to use another one. There's nothing wrong with my credit, btw, just that the CC company thought it might be fraud, I guess their alarms went off because I was using at so early in the morning. My second card went through fine, and I had a pending charge from Wirefly on it for a little while, but that went away once the delay happened.

    I assume they just haven't updated orders since there's nothing to update. They've told me they're shipping put orders as they got them, 1st in, 1st out, so I'm assuming I'm still one of the first.
  16. #91  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    I don't remember what time I ordered, it was later in the day on the 7th, but I also have not been charged anything yet
  17. #92  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    I ordered mine on the 9th (kinda late in the day) and I also only have 2 checks and still says
    "2-3 weeks to ship" nonsense..

    You're not alone !
  18. #93  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    I also order mid-day on May 9th (seems so long ago) and I have three check marks and an exclamation mark for shipped...status (approved awaiting inventory)
    Estimated ship date - Awaiting Inventory
    Estimated delivery date - TBD
  19. #94  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    ordered on 7th and still only have 2 checks ... even after they upgraded me to next day delivery for free few days ago ,,,
  20. #95  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    I will never order from wirefly again, i could of had my phone already if i pre-ordered with sprint or best buy, in my opinion the $70 savings isnt worth not having the phone when you should have it.
    im cancelling my order the second sprint or bb sells in stores!
  21. #96  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Quote Originally Posted by bklynsytlebaby View Post
    I will never order from wirefly again, i could of had my phone already if i pre-ordered with sprint or best buy, in my opinion the $70 savings isnt worth not having the phone when you should have it.
    im cancelling my order the second sprint or bb sells in stores!
    i am feeling the same way, they are not very imformative
  22. #97  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    I understand we haven't got the phone just yet... but to me the savings was worth it... I'm fairly sure when I do get the phone.. I'll spend an hour or so messing with it and customizing it but after that.. It's not going to really be a huge deal...

    Since my current OG Evo is in amazing condition.. it doesn't bother me that much.. just started playing with new roms
  23. #98  
    Pace Racing's Avatar

    Posts
    58 Posts
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    I did a chat on Friday and asked to speak with a manager because I got the usual non answer from the csr helping me. The manager (James) assured me that I would receive my phone next week. I think wf is very close to getting the phones.
    PLCSP likes this.
  24. #99  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Quote Originally Posted by AlternetConcept View Post
    Since my current OG Evo is in amazing condition.. it doesn't bother me that much.. just started playing with new roms
    sadly i lost my og evo 2 weeks ago & i am without a phone & the waiting is killing me!
  25. #100  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshK View Post
    I pre-ordered from Wirefly for $119 and it saved me almost $107 after taxes. My phone will ship out to me on national release date(as confirmed more than once) and I will have it just a few days after the people that pre-ordered from Sprint. . . I couldn't be happier!

    I almost feel bad for people that paid so much to order from Sprint. You have to ask yourself why other companies can sell the phones to Sprint customers cheaper than Sprint will sell them. It almost seems dishonest to me, I think Sprint should offer the lowest prices to their customers.
    so got your phone yet?
    My Wallpaper Collection!!! Updated 7/12/2011 (some NSFW)
    http://picasaweb.google.com/102508753250975172853/Wallpaper#
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B