Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 336
Like Tree44Likes
  1. #101  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Quote Originally Posted by kellyrx8 View Post
    so got your phone yet?
    Low blow!
  2. #102  
    klau25's Avatar

    Posts
    359 Posts
    Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kellyrx8 View Post
    so got your phone yet?
    I hope ppl will understand that some ppl just not as pressed about getting the phone. yes, it would be nice to get it now, but to some of us, our current phone is still working. waiting for a week or 2 really isn't a big deal. to me, the $80 savings is worth it.

    Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    JoshK 
  3. #103  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Quote Originally Posted by kellyrx8 View Post
    so got your phone yet?
    NOPE! LOL, is that supposed to be a smart *** comment that will bother me, because you've failed. Most pre-orders arrived to people when, Thursday and Friday? We that ordered Wirefly will get our phone at latest Thursday or Friday of this week? I'm a grown man that owns my own small business, I don't mind waiting a week to save over $100 bucks. Not to mention I'm sure a lot of these crappy issues people are having will be fixed when I get my phone, leaving me with an even sweeter taste in my mouth. Thanks for asking though, did you get yours yet? Is so then obviously it is worth the wait since even that beast of a phone can't keep trolls off the net for a few days....
    Thanked by:
    Mikey777 and deets86 like this.
  4. #104  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    I hope we get this phone by Friday at least
  5. #105  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    It seems like each day I wait, my OG Evo gets worse and worse! The screen is cracked, it takes forever to charge, I have no more space and both my chargers are crappy....and I'm not one of the ones who was able to take advantage of the Friends n Family because the WF rep messed up my original order, so this waiting is really working my nerves. I could have gotten the price I paid at Best Buy. I reallllly hope Tuesday brings some positive news.
  6. #106  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Yeah hope we get some solid news on Tues.
  7. #107  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Quote Originally Posted by jerseygirl View Post
    It seems like each day I wait, my OG Evo gets worse and worse! The screen is cracked, it takes forever to charge, I have no more space and both my chargers are crappy....and I'm not one of the ones who was able to take advantage of the Friends n Family because the WF rep messed up my original order, so this waiting is really working my nerves. I could have gotten the price I paid at Best Buy. I reallllly hope Tuesday brings some positive news.
    I'm in the same boat! My original EVO's screen is all cracked, no space, and the battery is basically shot. I also missed out on the $119.99 deal because my order was canceled by a WF chat rep who thought that was what I was requesting when all of a sudden I was disconnected from chat. The next WF rep wasn't able to reinstate the order with the price it was a few minutes earlier, so I ended up paying $139.99. Still better than full price. I did also pay for 2nd Day Delivery, though...and then they kicked in expedited shipping for free for customers who requested it as compensation for the delay. Grr! This is my first 3rd Party experience...I evidently should've gone with Sprint.com's official pre-order...or maaaybe even Best Buy *shutters*

    Hopefully we will get some reliable data from Wirefly at some point today (Tuesday)...
    jerseygirl likes this.
  8. #108  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Any update guys? Amazon peeps are still in the dark.
  9. #109  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshK View Post
    NOPE! LOL, is that supposed to be a smart *** comment that will bother me, because you've failed. Most pre-orders arrived to people when, Thursday and Friday? We that ordered Wirefly will get our phone at latest Thursday or Friday of this week? I'm a grown man that owns my own small business, I don't mind waiting a week to save over $100 bucks. Not to mention I'm sure a lot of these crappy issues people are having will be fixed when I get my phone, leaving me with an even sweeter taste in my mouth. Thanks for asking though, did you get yours yet? Is so then obviously it is worth the wait since even that beast of a phone can't keep trolls off the net for a few days....
    I'm curious how the "crappy issues" will be fixed in your version of the phone. Is Wirefly getting a special version?
  10. #110  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Noothing...I made a fresh Wirefly update thread,hoping to get some info from others. I talked with wirefly customer service last Thursday, and they had no info for me. not a date, not a time frame, not a thing.
  11. #111  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    I chatted with a wirefly CSR today. No more info than Friday. I'm not freaking out about the wait, but come on, you don't have any info about a shipment you announced on here and twitter 3 days ago? Not impressed with WF, this will be the last time I do biz with them.
    BranLee and PLCSP like this.
  12. #112  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Didn't they say they'd have info about the shipments by today?
  13. #113  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    I've kept my WF order but just went to a local best buy to place a pre-order also. there's no deposit required. they said there's not many people on the list so let's see.

    you guys probably saw in the other threads about how some people got theirs from Walmart. Unfortunately my local one doesn't carry Sprint phones.
    TheJediGoddess likes this.
  14. #114  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Quote Originally Posted by MDteX View Post
    I'm curious how the "crappy issues" will be fixed in your version of the phone. Is Wirefly getting a special version?
    I believe he meant issues that would be fixed through OTA updates.
    Thanked by:
    JoshK 
  15. #115  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Quote Originally Posted by vdidwania View Post
    I've kept my WF order but just went to a local best buy to place a pre-order also. there's no deposit required. they said there's not many people on the list so let's see.

    you guys probably saw in the other threads about how some people got theirs from Walmart. Unfortunately my local one doesn't carry Sprint phones.
    I ordered from my local BB as well over the phone. No deposit. I wonder if it'll come through before my Amazon Wireless order? We shall see. My local Walmart doesn't carry Sprint either. What a joke.
  16. #116  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Quote Originally Posted by MDteX View Post
    I'm curious how the "crappy issues" will be fixed in your version of the phone. Is Wirefly getting a special version?
    Seriously? sometimes you may want to think and re-read before hitting "submit reply".

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetz304 View Post
    I believe he meant issues that would be fixed through OTA updates.
    Thanks for using your common sense, apparently some people don't have any!
  17. #117  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshK View Post
    Seriously? sometimes you may want to think and re-read before hitting "submit reply".
    Maybe you should re-read your original post...In case you can't find it I will quote if for you.

    "Not to mention I'm sure a lot of these crappy issues people are having will be fixed when I get my phone..."

    My phone so far has no crappy issues. Add to that no crappy deliver from a third party vendor.

    Enough said!
  18. #118  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Quote Originally Posted by MDteX View Post
    Maybe you should re-read your original post...In case you can't find it I will quote if for you.

    "Not to mention I'm sure a lot of these crappy issues people are having will be fixed when I get my phone..."

    My phone so far has no crappy issues. Add to that no crappy deliver from a third party vendor.

    Enough said!
    Good for you, but many people do have minor bugs with their phones. If your phone is so perfect why the hell are you trolling the Wirefly thread? Why did you get so offended by my original post and feel the need to make your comments? Your actions in this thread say enough about you, I don't need to. "Enough said!"
  19. #119  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Quote Originally Posted by MDteX View Post
    Maybe you should re-read your original post...In case you can't find it I will quote if for you.

    "Not to mention I'm sure a lot of these crappy issues people are having will be fixed when I get my phone..."

    My phone so far has no crappy issues. Add to that no crappy deliver from a third party vendor.

    Enough said!
    So you have your phone already? And you're stirring up trouble here in the Wirefly pre-order thread to get your jollies or what? I saved $80 x2 = $160 going through WF. I'm willing to be patient.
    Thanked by 2:
    deets86JoshK 
    klau25, ginasno1 and deets86 like this.
  20. #120  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Quote Originally Posted by elshagon View Post
    So you have your phone already? And you're stirring up trouble here in the Wirefly pre-order thread to get your jollies or what? I saved $80 x2 = $160 going through WF. I'm willing to be patient.
    Not to mention that other than a general lack of information, what has Wirefly done wrong? Offer the best prices on the best phones? That's not a problem to me. . . They've given free overnight shipping, free headsets, ect to their customers that have expressed concern over the delay. . .again, I don't see the problem. Wirefly has no control over the issue(unlike Sprint), and appear to be trying their best to get things done.

    Some people are so weird, rest assured that when I get my phone you won't catch me in a Radio Shack thread attacking people. . .but I guess to each their own.
  21. #121  
    klau25's Avatar

    Posts
    359 Posts
    Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshK View Post
    Not to mention that other than a general lack of information, what has Wirefly done wrong? Offer the best prices on the best phones? That's not a problem to me. . . They've given free overnight shipping, free headsets, ect to their customers that have expressed concern over the delay. . .again, I don't see the problem. Wirefly has no control over the issue(unlike Sprint), and appear to be trying their best to get things done.

    Some people are so weird, rest assured that when I get my phone you won't catch me in a Radio Shack thread attacking people. . .but I guess to each their own.
    yup, i said it many many times, some of us just not as pressed. my current phone is working stll, i really don't mind waiting for another week or so. we do have a life other than our precious cell phone. i have friends to hang out with, my dog to take care of, a 9-5 job, and a girlfriend that i need to keep happy. haha. plenty of things to keep me occupied. before you know it the phone will be at my front door waiting for me.
  22. #122  
    PLCSP's Avatar

    Posts
    49 Posts
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    Where is the Wirefly representative that posts on here? He doesn't have any updated information?
  23. #123  

    Default Re: Wirefly Pre-orders

    I don't mind the wait, I mind not being informed of what is going on. That's just horrible customer service.
  24. #124  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TabletNewb View Post
    Where is the Wirefly representative that posts on here? He doesn't have any updated information?
    He will help you. As long as you provide your social and birthdate Goodluck!
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #125  
    cert15z's Avatar

    Posts
    109 Posts
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts

    Default

    Not true. All he needs is your order number

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B