Wirefly Pre-orders

elshagon

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I tried chat to see if they'd upgrade my shipping to overnight due to the release fiasco but they wanted $19.99 to do this. I believe when I ordered the phone that overnight was much less than $20, rut a ripoff.

blorgon

May 25, 2012
Visit site
@Wirefly, thanks for the update. I just wish we could have gotten this in the form of an email sent to all of the pre-order customers. Having to search out for information has made this whole process more frustrating.

But to further clarify,if you could, you say you're "expecting a definitive date from Sprint no later than Tuesday..." Does that mean you expect that the phones will be delivered to your distribution center by Tuesday, or that you expect to hear from Sprint by Tuesday about when they will be delivered to you?

DisorderlyDj

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone, I just wanted to post an update on the status of Wirefly's orders.

We know our first shipment is en route to our Sprint distribution point. As soon as it is received it will be shipped overnight to our distribution center and then to our customers. Please know we are in constant contact with Sprint and awaiting word on when we will receive HTC EVO 4G LTE units to ship to you. We are expecting a definitive date from Sprint no later than Tuesday and we will begin shipping the HTC EVO 4G LTE to our customers as quickly as we receive them. We will send you an email as soon as your device is ready to ship. Thank you for shopping with Wirefly, we appreciate your business.

I know it isnt definitive, but I wanted to let you all know the most recent info that I had to share with you. We appreciate your patience while we wait to receive the phones from Sprint. If you have a specific issue with your phone order from Wirefly, please send a PM and we will be happy to help you! :)

That sux. I guess you get what ya pay for @ wirefly :/

vdidwania

May 22, 2012
Visit site
on the Wirefly twitter page they've posted: "We know our first shipment is en route to our Sprint distribution point. We will ship to our customers as quickly as we can."

so probably next week...

KRWARD7020

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Anyone had any update on thier order? Ordered mine the 7th and still "awaiting inventory". My OG EVO has a cracked screen and only half works, not sure how much longer I can hold off for...

blorgon

May 25, 2012
Visit site
@KRWARD7020: Nobody has gotten theirs from Wirefly yet, since Wirefly hasn't got any phones yet.

Just curious, what time did you order on the 7th? Because I ordered at 8am CST and my order has never said "awaiting inventory," only "ships in 2-3 weeks, pending approval"

vdidwania

May 22, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on 5/7 6:46pm and i have the first 3 boxes checked including: "Order received", "Carrier approval", and "Order Validation".

Just waiting for "Shipped". Under status it says "Approved - Awaiting Inventory"

blorgon

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Huh, mine has never said "order validation,'" only the first 2 boxes. I wonder if it's because the first credit card I used wouldn't go through, so I had to use another one. There's nothing wrong with my credit, btw, just that the CC company thought it might be fraud, I guess their alarms went off because I was using at so early in the morning. My second card went through fine, and I had a pending charge from Wirefly on it for a little while, but that went away once the delay happened.

I assume they just haven't updated orders since there's nothing to update. They've told me they're shipping put orders as they got them, 1st in, 1st out, so I'm assuming I'm still one of the first.

jelsenburg

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I also order mid-day on May 9th (seems so long ago) and I have three check marks and an exclamation mark for shipped...status (approved awaiting inventory)
Estimated ship date - Awaiting Inventory
Estimated delivery date - TBD

bklynsytlebaby

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I will never order from wirefly again, i could of had my phone already if i pre-ordered with sprint or best buy, in my opinion the $70 savings isnt worth not having the phone when you should have it.
im cancelling my order the second sprint or bb sells in stores!

Joseh720

May 9, 2012
Visit site
I will never order from wirefly again, i could of had my phone already if i pre-ordered with sprint or best buy, in my opinion the $70 savings isnt worth not having the phone when you should have it.
im cancelling my order the second sprint or bb sells in stores!

i am feeling the same way, they are not very imformative

AlternetConcept

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I understand we haven't got the phone just yet... but to me the savings was worth it... I'm fairly sure when I do get the phone.. I'll spend an hour or so messing with it and customizing it but after that.. It's not going to really be a huge deal...

Since my current OG Evo is in amazing condition.. it doesn't bother me that much.. just started playing with new roms :D

Pace Racing

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I did a chat on Friday and asked to speak with a manager because I got the usual non answer from the csr helping me. The manager (James) assured me that I would receive my phone next week. I think wf is very close to getting the phones.

kellyrx8

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I pre-ordered from Wirefly for $119 and it saved me almost $107 after taxes. My phone will ship out to me on national release date(as confirmed more than once) and I will have it just a few days after the people that pre-ordered from Sprint. . . I couldn't be happier!

I almost feel bad for people that paid so much to order from Sprint. You have to ask yourself why other companies can sell the phones to Sprint customers cheaper than Sprint will sell them. It almost seems dishonest to me, I think Sprint should offer the lowest prices to their customers.

so got your phone yet?