TheJediGoddess

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
The free charger that Amazon gives you was updated to:

Shipping Estimate: May 22, 2012
Delivery Estimate: May 24, 2012
Shipping Speed: FREE Two-Day Shipping
Items Ordered:price
[FREE GIFT] AmazonBasics Micro USB Universal Car Charger with Micro to Mini USB Adapter and Nokia Barrel Adapter $0.00
Shipment #2: Not Yet Shipped
Shipping Estimate: Jul 2, 2012
Delivery Estimate: Jul 5, 2012
HTC EVO LTE 4G Android Phone (Sprint)
Phone#: xxx-xxx-xxxx
$149.99

I wonder if that's in anticipation of the Evo shipping out around the same time? The free gift was supposed to arrive today or tomorrow I believe. I guess we'll see. I'd love to have it to play around with over the holiday weekend ♥

svargas05

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The free charger that Amazon gives you was updated to:

Shipping Estimate: May 22, 2012
Delivery Estimate: May 24, 2012
[FREE GIFT] AmazonBasics Micro USB Universal Car Charger with Micro to Mini USB Adapter and Nokia Barrel Adapter $0.00
Shipment #2: Not Yet Shipped
Shipping Estimate: Jul 2, 2012
Delivery Estimate: Jul 5, 2012
HTC EVO LTE 4G Android Phone (Sprint)
Phone#: xxx-xxx-xxxx
$149.99

I wonder if that's in anticipation of the Evo shipping out around the same time? The free gift was supposed to arrive today or tomorrow I believe. I guess we'll see. I'd love to have it to play around with over the holiday weekend ♥

Whoa...so your phone is said to ship by July 5th!?

That's incorrrect, right???

decke003

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I speculated it was a placeholder so they wouldn't have to push it back again if things were delayed further. I am hopeful that since the free gift was delayed a day, that they know of incoming phones and are waiting to ship it all at once.... unless apple patented USB car chargers and they are stuck in customs now too :)

chocmatic

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
I speculated it was a placeholder so they wouldn't have to push it back again if things were delayed further. I am hopeful that since the free gift was delayed a day, that they know of incoming phones and are waiting to ship it all at once.... unless apple patented USB car chargers and they are stuck in customs now too :)

imagine that LOL. damn usb car charger stuck in customs. smh.

TheJediGoddess

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I think it was just a placeholder like the OP said. I think we'll have it at the end of this week no later than early next week. Just speculation though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair