Monster Beats Earbuds for $40

chocmatic

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
IMO...they suck. I know a good amount of peeps that have ordered them and were not happy at all. I ordered myself the Ludacris Soul's SL49 and have been beyond happy with them.

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm not advocating the site that's selling the earbuds, I know nothing about them nor have I ordered from them before. My first link is for the dealnews site that I check regularly and is where I came across this deal. I cannot vouch for the quality or authenticity of the product. Please buy at your own risk and use common sense when making the purchase. If their purchase page is not encrypted, then this may be a sign to stay away. If you have credit card protection and feel comfortable then buy away! It's a great price for what you get (assuming they are the real deal)!

mykrlz182

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
These are obviously counterfeit.

Monster Cable®'s Counterfeit site

Amazon has these exact headphones for $53. Unlike you I can't say they are "obviously" not counterfeit because I'm not 100% percent sure. But if amazon has them close to that price I don't see why they MUST be counterfeit. They are cheaper versions of the beats headphones that's why they're cheap. They're going to look great with my Evo lte that's all I know :p

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Dissonance

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Amazon has these exact headphones for $53. Unlike you I can't say they are "obviously" not counterfeit because I'm not 100% percent sure. But if amazon has them close to that price I don't see why they MUST be counterfeit. They are cheaper versions of the beats headphones that's why they're cheap. They're going to look great with my Evo lte that's all I know :p

Is Amazon the seller or is it from somebody in the marketplace?

mykrlz182

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
They are a third party seller which makes sense, since these are OEM headphones you can't walk into a store and buy these they came bundled with some HTC phones. I checked out the company and they seem legit.

Last edited:
Reactions: cloak.n.dagger

JoshK

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Even the good counterfeits are worth the 60-80 bucks on Ebay. I know people that paid $75 for fakes on Ebay that sound as good as the ones I bought from Best Buy. Personally I think they look like they were made for the Evo, I have probably 15 different headphones and no one compliments any as much as the Beat by Dre Tours so that alone makes the price worth it.

krcm0209

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Pretty much anything from Beats you can find something that sounds just as good if not better for a third of the price or less.

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
they might not be the best headphones, but they are pretty much the only headphones i know with 3 working buttons remote that actually work with an android phone. if anyone else knows a different 3 buttons headphones that work with an android phone, please let me know.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Central Forums

mykrlz182

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I don't know for $40 with phone controls I'd say even if they weren't Beats that's still a pretty good deal!

JoshK

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Gross, I just noticed it's the ibeats in OP's link, those are pretty ugly IMO. I definitely prefer the look of the tours, plus "ibeats" sounds like it was made for an iPod or iPhone.

rfs830

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
dre beat tour on sale go for about 120. I think you may have bought a fake set. Thing is most are made from the same place so they may still sound just as good.

Would you all get these for the Klipsch Image S4A

UNSCleric

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Damn that eBay guy should give me some kind of commission. Looks like he sold 6 or 7 sets of headphones within an hour or so of me posting that link.

Edit: Nevermind, looks like they sold steadily throughout the day, 22 of the 25 he had for sale. Maybe they are legit if they're going that fast and all that.

illmatic21

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Are there any other in ear headphones that come with a remote/mic? I'd love to find one to use with the S3 or Evo LTE... whichever phone I end up getting.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463