1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Who is left out in the cold?

Today we've seen a ton of people who have received their tracking numbers and UPS has the devices in motion (my two have made it to Minneapolis).

What I want to know is, did you preorder your phone online and have NOT seen any action today (email from Sprint with tracking number, UPS my choice notification, no update on sprint.com/myorder, etc.)? And if you haven't seen anything, when did you place your preorder?

No disrespect, but not talking WireFly, BestBuy, Amazon, in-store preorders -- just the ones placed online and shipping to home or office.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Who is left out in the cold?

AWESOME!!! Never so glad to have a thread with zero responses!!!

Enjoy your EVO 4G LTEs everyone!!!

I preordered via Bestbuy.com and haven't heard a thing in regards to when to expect a knock at my door. I wish they'd just say "shut up, it'll be here on Monday!". It's the waiting game that's driving me crazy!

I preordered right as soon as it opened up. I got my 1st Email around noon today and UPS My Choice around 4pm. Package Buddy still has it KY (Origin scan )where it's been sitting since it updated from Label Printed at 2pm.

It's suppose to be here tomorrow but I'm not holding my Breath

I never heard anything from anybody. I dug up a tracking number at UPS, but that package has been sitting in Louisville all day. When I check myorder at Sprint there is no update. Frustrating.

BB pre-order 5/11, nothin!