Buy Neo @ Inside Sprint Now a "beer"!

r1fo

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to chip in $5 or $10 for Neo's hard work in helping us stay sane during a difficult time. I hope you all do the same!

So, you wanna buy ISN a beer? ? Inside Sprint Now

From the post:

I've always turned down donations, despite multiple requests, and the legal issues if I were to make any sort of profit. So, with that being said, I've come up with a solution!

If you'd like to make a donation - it will be to pay for the yearly upgrade fee so I can get a premium wordpress account ($99/yr) that way I can actually customize the theme into something that is a little more friendly,and gives me extra storage space for all these cool docs! Anything that's donated that goes over the amount of 1yr of hosting, will be used to add extra space, or to pay for an additional year.

As I've said 1,000 times - I don't do this for the money, obviously. I do this because I, too, am a Sprint customer - and I enjoy it, and I feel it's needed. So PLEASE don't feel like I'm asking for a donation, because I'm not. But for those that would like to 'buy a beer' for me - you can help me get a wordpress upgrade instead :)

UNSCleric

May 10, 2012
Visit site
lol, I'd buy him a beer when he delivers n the third-party information he's been saying is coming "soon" for the past 50 hours. What a joke.

rjl2

May 4, 2010
Visit site
I "bought a pitcher" to help him or her out. It was $8.

Definitely appreciate the information over the course of the last week.

Reactions: monster.426

bbrammeier

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
lol, I'd buy him a beer when he delivers n the third-party information he's been saying is coming "soon" for the past 50 hours. What a joke.

You are easily the most negative person I have seen on this thread. If it wasn't for him you would probably still have you 3XXL panties in a huge knot. I hope once you get your phone you just disappear from the forums.

Anyway he just relayed info to us as he got it. So whats the problem?

Magman007

May 12, 2012
Visit site

If you were truly worried about getting it sooner you would have Pre ordered to ensure you get in on the first batch.

UNSCleric

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm not worried about getting it first or getting it sooner. I just want to know what is going on.

and I do know what is going on now due to my local Best Buy. ISN has been of literally no help since Monday.

Magman007

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm not worried about getting it first or getting it sooner. I just want to know what is going on.

and I do know what is going on now due to my local Best Buy. ISN has been of literally no help since Monday.

ISN is the only reason any of us had any idea anything was going on, how it was being handled, and that the phones cleared customs, without ISN we would all be ing up a storm at the lack of sprint communication.

UNSCleric

May 10, 2012
Visit site
ISN is the only reason any of us had any idea anything was going on, how it was being handled, and that the phones cleared customs, without ISN we would all be ing up a storm at the lack of sprint communication.

We should be anyway. Some guy tweeting "info is coming soon" every 12 hours for several days in a row does not excuse how Sprint has handled this.

bbrammeier

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
We should be anyway. Some guy tweeting "info is coming soon" every 12 hours for several days in a row does not excuse how Sprint has handled this.

You are a broken record. Who really cares? If people were really that outraged about the whole situation they they would of canceled their orders and either purchased a different phone/switched carriers. But it seems like everyone is happy (except you) that they are getting their phone less than a week later than what was originally said. Sounds like you need to find a new carrier to whine to.

snobum

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site

Plus you're talking about THIRD PARTY info. He doesn't work for a third party. He works for Sprint. Seems, to me, these third parties are still trying to figure what to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair