Did Anyone Else Get Their Order Cancelled by Sprint

bsagmoe

May 15, 2012
Visit site
I just got an e-mail from Sprint stating that my order had been cancelled. So I went to Sprint's website to check out what had happened. Turns out, they had cancelled my first order and created another one in it's place. There is no shipping number or anything on the order status page. If this has happened to anyone else, do you think we'll still get our phones today? (The first order was scheduled to arrive today)

Update: I have been on the line with Sprint and they are saying that the phones arriving Friday is a possibility, but that the will certainty not arrive on either Saturday or Sunday

Last edited:

nicole1004

May 8, 2012
Visit site
That happened to me as well. For some reason, the second order didn't have my apt # in the address, so it was missing from the mailing label. I was supposed to get the phone today, but since the apt # wasn't included, UPS did not deliver it. Hopefully tomorrow. I'm without a phone because AT&T cut my service off this morning, and I don't have a landline. :( I have to say that I'm not impressed with Sprint so far.

Scotlac

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
You guys are better off than me. Mine got cancelled but there was no reorder. It was a clerical error where someone else canceled their order and my number was mistakenly entered.

Tuco314

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Mine wasnt cancelled but Im pretty sure the phone was never preordered. I went to a local Sprint store and preordered two EVO's. Three weeks later the Sprint store says they have no idea when the phones will arrive and will not give me the order number so I can try to check myself. Im nearly certain they just took my deposit money and are waiting for the launch. Im not likely to give the local store anymore business this day forward.

ollieg

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Yes.

My phone went to KY (but it would not have been because of missing an apt #].
The order was cancelled and a new one generated.

Still no shipping notification. My account # as a UPS package reference returns only the KY delivery.

Doubt I'll see a new phone before Tuesday....

jdiggs#AC

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
floating in the same boat w/ ya. Got an email this morning that xxx order was cancelled and got a new number. Got a tracking number now, but no chance for delivery tomorrow so that leaves me waiting till Tuesday. Had to revert back to a 8350i after my evo went swimming 2 months ago. It's no good for anything other than email and phone calls.

I guess I've waited a couple months, a few more days isn't going to kill me. Gonna be where there's no signal most of the weekend anyway. But I guess that not so hard w/ Sprint Sh*t-T service.

MthII

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Dang, you guys are getting jerked around. I feel more bad because I cancelled my order just hours before the news about customs... and Sprint still sent me the phone.... even though when I look up the order number online it shows confirmation that my order was successfully canceled.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781