Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree247Likes

Those are great pictures, colorful and vibrantly clear. I'm truly amazed at what quality pictures has finally come from HTC in part several years it truly remarkable thanks for sharing.

sent from my Evo4LTE

Default Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!

Listen people I've used just about every cell phone on the market and the Camera is one of biggest selling points when I buy a phone. I switched from the D710 aka Epic Touch which had amazing camera. This definitely beats that phone! Some of these pictures people been posting are terrible and I'm looking through my pictures like how and why would you post terrible picture. HDR I honestly don't like it but when taking a picture I use burst and take like 20 then pick the best one, to me that is best way to get picture of animals, kids.

Has anyone used the HTC adapter to their TV? I just picked one up and I am amazed!!!! I can play HD youtube videos beautifully.

Global Posts
    199 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sandman132 View Post
    Listen people I've used just about every cell phone on the market and the Camera is one of biggest selling points when I buy a phone. I switched from the D710 aka Epic Touch which had amazing camera. This definitely beats that phone! Some of these pictures people been posting are terrible and I'm looking through my pictures like how and why would you post terrible picture. HDR I honestly don't like it but when taking a picture I use burst and take like 20 then pick the best one, to me that is best way to get picture of animals, kids.
    People are sharing the results they are getting. can you please post a good one you got ? I am wondering maybe there is a difference in some lots that went out ? Mine are definitely blurry no matter what I do.

Herr are some pictures I took a little bit after I got my new EVO. This camera is sooooo much better than my Hero! My photography teacher was impressed!

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-uploadfromtaptalk1338309906080.jpg   HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-uploadfromtaptalk1338309953823.jpg   HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-uploadfromtaptalk1338310016694.jpg   HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-uploadfromtaptalk1338310061318.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    KoukiFC3S, heyyu and triplejaydee like this.

Great pictures thanks for sharing them..

sent from my Evo4LTE
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    199 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wilso850 View Post
    My photography teacher was impressed!
    I am speechless.. but good for you ! I will stay away fro that teacher if the yare impressed with this camera quality.

Quote Originally Posted by k000 View Post
    I am speechless.. but good for you ! I will stay away fro that teacher if the yare impressed with this camera quality.
    If you're really looking for DSL quality you should fork out the money and you will have it....just saying.

sent from my Evo4LTE

Quote Originally Posted by k000 View Post
    lol...I think some folks are just over doing it a bit to justify the purchase. Dont see how anyone could see great in any of these pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury81 View Post
    If you're really looking for DSL quality you should fork out the money and you will have it....just saying.

sent from my Evo4LTE
    Doesnt have to be DSL quality but if Apple and Samsung can find a way to take great pics then so can HTC. Especially when you're using the camera as a selling point and the pics come out like this, criticism is definitely expected. I thought the photo comparisons were slanted with the 4S/One X/GS3/GS2 but now I see they weren't lying, the camera just isn't good..at all.

Quote Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
    lol...I think some folks are just over doing it a bit to justify the purchase. Dont see how anyone could see great in any of these pics.
    Didn't someone once stay beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe that was way before your time... It really stands true though.

sent from my Evo4LTE

Few pictures I've taken.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-imag0174.jpg   HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-imag0121.jpg   HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-imag0090.jpg  

Global Posts
    199 Global Posts

Exclamation Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury81 View Post

sent from my Evo4LTE
    I have 2 DSLRs and about 7 lenses. So I know what I am talking about. The camera quality sucks on this phone.

Maybe OK for some folks.. but not what HTC tooted the horms about... unless something got botched up.

Global Posts
    199 Global Posts

Doesnt have to be DSL quality but if Apple and Samsung can find a way to take great pics then so can HTC. Especially when you're using the camera as a selling point and the pics come out like this, criticism is definitely expected. I thought the photo comparisons were slanted with the 4S/One X/GS3/GS2 but now I see they weren't lying, the camera just isn't good..at all.
    You said it so well - "the camera just isn't good..at all"
    Android Connaisseur

Global Posts
    2,600 Global Posts

Please post pics from the GS2/iPhone so we can compare.

I have professional camera's too and this camera does not suck but compared to my Nikon it does. But I can't compare it to my Nikon honestly. I do see what your saying about some of the pictures being a little grainy but I think HTC could push update to fix that cause the hardware and software they are using is good.
    coronaboy10 likes this.

Global Posts
    342 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10, CM9

Seems to be a fair amount of problems with people achieving focus. I have yet to take a picture that is focused perfectly.
    I like phones.

Global Posts
    199 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sandman132 View Post
    I have professional camera's too and this camera does not suck but compared to my Nikon it does. But I can't compare it to my Nikon honestly. I do see what your saying about some of the pictures being a little grainy but I think HTC could push update to fix that cause the hardware and software they are using is good.
    I never said I expect this to be comparable to by $1500+ cameras. I brought it up as someone suggested I should buy DSLR.. lol

But it should at least stand well next to Apple or Samsung phone cameras... please see I am saying "phone" camera quality.

It's good for folks who are satisfied with it, but I for one am disappointed as it is worse than even original Nexus 1.

ROM
    Stock

Well, I have been a professional photographer in my career and am very picky... and I tend to buy a phone for the quality of the camera. Quality many times depends on the ability of the person taking the photos (holding the camera steady, composition, knowing to wait on focus, getting the settings right, etc.). That being said, this doesn't appear to be any better than the original Evo (not the 3D).

Was hoping that this camera would be an upgrade from the one in the Epic Touch GS2, which is very good. What I'm seeing is a significant step in the opposite direction. If it's an upgrade, it is clear it isn't much of one.

I've only taken a few photos on the EvoLTE as I'm trying to learn everything first.I can honestly say the few pictures I have take as more clear and way better than mutinG Evo which took poor photos at best. Sorry to hear some are now having issues.

sent from my Evo4LTE

I do agree the GS2 took amazing pictures but I just did not like how limited it was.

I have taken many good pictures with my Evo that I could not even come close to capturing with my old GS2 cause my kids are constantly moving.

I am now comparing my GS2 and Evo LTE photo's and it does appear to be focusing issue.

Here are two similar photos one taken with my GS2 and other with my Evo LTE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-img_20120429_163236.jpg   HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-imag0069.jpg  

Pretty good picture of my daughter moving around so I had to use burst to capture one good shot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-imag0182.jpg  
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast