Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 27 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree247Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!

You waited long enough, lets see those awesome camera pictures!
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
    Wiley_11 and alexanderith like this.

Default Re: Lets see those camera pics!!!

Here is one I took this evening at a lake near where I live in Louisville. I love the reflection of the trees in the water. I really like the camera. Far superior to my EVO 3D...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-imag0011.jpg  
    Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE
    Thanked by:
    dtreo, Uncle Louie and bluiii74 like this.

On my front deck.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-uploadfromtaptalk1337915721807.jpg  
    dtreo and Uncle Louie like this.

First one outside of my condo, very low light (used the low light setting) and was impressed and how bright it was. No post-altering

I'll post some tomorrow. Been so busy messing with the settings, organizing my home screens, installing apps, and trying out the Media Link, that I haven't even tried that camera yet.

Global Posts
    336 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

My cat!

There has to be one of those, right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-imag0050-1.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    pov1 

Quote Originally Posted by Klotz View Post
    lol....I think you win with this one.
    captaintoad1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by svargas05 View Post
    My cat!

There has to be one of those, right?
    A beautiful cat and a great picture!
    Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE

Katy sings to a disinterested bear. Used the "depth of field" setting on the onboard "Fake instgram" effects menu.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-katy-did.jpg  
    Thanked by:

my dog that NEVER turns out in pictures because he is so dark.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-uploadfromtaptalk1337967568018.jpg  

Default Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!

All of my pictures are turning out very fuzzy, and that's when I manage to snap a picture in the half a second the image stays in focus.

It takes pictures very quickly, but it needs to with how many bad pictures I get. So far the camera on my Nexus One is far superior.
    Thanked by:

This was my first pic I was getting my hair done lol

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-uploadfromtaptalk1337967602423.jpg  

Here is one I just took of my little buddy. He just awoke from a nice nap. His name is Anubis.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-imag0026.jpg  
    Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE
    cfbauer likes this.

Default HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!

This ugly pug arrived today. Blue? Are you kidding me?
    Thanked by:

Taken earlier today on the St. Lawrence River.

Officially sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE using Android Forums.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-uploadfromtaptalk1337984251298.jpg  
    Thanked by:

Taken at home after a few hours of fishing.

Officially sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE using Android Forums.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-uploadfromtaptalk1337984344378.jpg  

Global Posts
    206 Global Posts

My favorite use of these cameras is setting the depth of field. Here's a shot I took:
    imgur: the simple image sharer
    Setting the close DOF for this pic took some finagling, and harder than it should be. The lens kept wanting to focus on the background, not the foreground, even with "closeup" mode selected on the UI. I had to rub the foreground back and forth and move away then close up again a few times to get it right. Good result, just wish it worked easier. Any tips would be appreciated.

Here's a non HDR with the automatic setting, followed by the same pic as an HDR. Neither are perfect, but it would be nice to be able to tone down that HDR just a bit:

Here's another HDR. Needs some color correction:

Finally, a panoramic:
    frohoss and pov1 like this.

Global Posts
    206 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cfbauer View Post
    Setting the close DOF for this pic took some finagling, and harder than it should be. The lens kept wanting to focus on the background, not the foreground, even with "closeup" mode selected on the UI. I had to rub the foreground back and forth and move away then close up again a few times to get it right. Good result, just wish it worked easier. Any tips would be appreciated.
    Figured it out, one of the filters is "depth of field" which makes this process work well.
    Thanked by:

Alcatraz!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-imag0028.jpg  

Here is a pic of my Mitsubishi A6M Zero fighter model plane. Its does about 60 mph. Only thing done was re size for the web

MNofsinger likes this.

Midnight before and after his lion cut this morning. Also a kiss from Puss.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-imag0001.jpg   HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-.jpg  
    MNofsinger likes this.

here are some photos i took they came out pretty good the double post is just an instagram filter if the resolution isn't that great on here i'll upload to another host
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-imag0012.jpg   HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-imag0013.jpg   HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-img_20120526_045100.jpg  
    KoukiFC3S and sandman132 like this.

Attached is a picture I took last night of a little pond in my cousins back yard. Not a great picure but show what you can do in total darkness with the flash...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC EVO 4G LTE Camera Shots: Lets see them here!-imag0033.jpg  
    Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE
Page 1 of 27 1234 ... LastLast