I currently have gone from an EVO 4g to the EVO 4g LTE on my previous EVO I used the Google Voice app for my business line and I was able to have a separate ringtone for my google voice line. I have gone through all the settings that I possible can and no matter what I do when I receive a call on the google voice line it still rings with the Sprint line ringtone. Now I do not want them to be one so I haven’t intergraded them and do not plan on it. Has anyone had this issue and if so what did you do to solve this problem????
1. Sign into Gmail or Google Voice on your computer.
2. Go to Settings there and Disable from Sprint.
3. Logout of Gmail / Google Voice.
4. Now on your cell phone, goto Voice icon app.
5. Tap the 3 vertical dots on the far right hand side for more options.
6. Choose the Settings option.
7. Now at the top under General, the 2nd option is Making Calls, which was likely unavailable before when your number was Enabled with Sprint.
8. Now, you can change the Making Calls option to what it you want.