Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Transfer text messages

Hey, anybody know of a way to transfer previous text messages from evo 3d to the evo LTE?

Global Posts
    66 Global Posts

Default Re: Transfer text messages

There's an app called "SMS Backup And Restore" (the one I use specifically is by 'Ritesh Sahu'). Download it on your Evo 3D and it will save your texts to the SD card and then when you put the SD Card in your Evo LTE, also download the app and use the restore function in the app. I always use this and it never fails me!

Hope this helps!!
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Cool! Thanks!

Global Posts
    211 Global Posts

There's also SMS Backup+ that links to your Gmail account and does automatic backups daily.

Hello, I would like to know Is there any way to save my text messages in my sd card or in my computer. Because I'm selling my mobile but I dont want to lose those msg btwen me and my gf... please help me out.
    My mobile model number is : SGH-T989D and The version is: 4.0.4.
    I just want to have back those msg after selling my mobile. Is it possible?
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

There are two answers above you

Sent from the nexus of the Android world, the SGS3.

I dont understand what u want to explain...? I just want to know if i can save my txt msgs. PLEASE READ MY LAST Post. Thnx

Quote Originally Posted by abdnach View Post
    There's an app called "SMS Backup And Restore" (the one I use specifically is by 'Ritesh Sahu'). Download it on your Evo 3D and it will save your texts to the SD card and then when you put the SD Card in your Evo LTE, also download the app and use the restore function in the app. I always use this and it never fails me!

Hope this helps!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RG129 View Post
    There's also SMS Backup+ that links to your Gmail account and does automatic backups daily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamrul Ahmed View Post
    I dont understand what u want to explain...? I just want to know if i can save my txt msgs. PLEASE READ MY LAST Post. Thnx
    Kamrul, yes you can. Please see the other two posts that I quoted, and the other person was referring to in his response, that are already in this thread. These are two apps that will allow you to do what you are asking.