Transfer text messages

abdnach

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
There's an app called "SMS Backup And Restore" (the one I use specifically is by 'Ritesh Sahu'). Download it on your Evo 3D and it will save your texts to the SD card and then when you put the SD Card in your Evo LTE, also download the app and use the restore function in the app. I always use this and it never fails me!

Hope this helps!! :)

Reactions: karaze49

Kamrul Ahmed

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I would like to know ?Is there any way to save my text messages in my sd card or in my computer. Because I'm selling my mobile but I dont want to lose those msg btwen me and my gf... please help me out.
My mobile model number is : SGH-T989D and The version is: 4.0.4.
I just want to have back those msg after selling my mobile. Is it possible?

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
There's an app called "SMS Backup And Restore" (the one I use specifically is by 'Ritesh Sahu'). Download it on your Evo 3D and it will save your texts to the SD card and then when you put the SD Card in your Evo LTE, also download the app and use the restore function in the app. I always use this and it never fails me!

Hope this helps!! :)

There's also SMS Backup+ that links to your Gmail account and does automatic backups daily.

I dont understand what u want to explain...? I just want to know if i can save my txt msgs. PLEASE READ MY LAST Post. Thnx

Kamrul, yes you can. Please see the other two posts that I quoted, and the other person was referring to in his response, that are already in this thread. These are two apps that will allow you to do what you are asking.