Mystery package is a free Gel case, per ISN (LINK)

yocubed

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Per ISN this package we are all getting is a free Gel case from Sprint as a sorry for the delay.
Inside Sprint Now

And already I;m very impressed with the battery life. I worked all night last night and played around with my phone extensively during brief lulls of hecticness in the ED and I'm still at 59% battery now. My OG Evo would be begging for the charger at this point

RehniePants

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I wuv thats free.99! My favorite price! I wanted a case to get me by til Otterbox came out with a soft case. Sounds like they may have granted my wish.

castingon

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I was just going to ask if anyone knew since I got a My Choice alert another package was coming from SPCS. The other thread talked about it possibly being a return package. I didn't think Sprint would waste all that money sending out return packages. Thanks.

RG129

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Is this only for Sprint preorders and not BB??? I guess I shouldn't complain since BB is selling the phone for $149, and I was able to pick it up on Thursday.

I'm guessing the free gel case is the same that I bought at the Sprint store yesterday. They gave it to me for $14.99 (originally $20). It's pretty nice and thin, and the all the buttons work well through it.

gikim1118

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I freakin love Sprint. That's customer service! I wasn't even upset about the delay. Mine is out for delivery today. Although, I always keep my phone naked.

themuskr

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Just got case in the mail. I didn't think I was getting one because I never got another shipping notification, but here it is. It is a nice firm silicon htc case. Mine is a nice looking blue. feels good in the hand. Not floppy like chcases. I am very happy.

digmys

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Don't like the color? Don't open it and take it to your local Sprint store for an exchange. I just called and told them my girlfriend bought it for me and couldn't find the receipt and I wanted to exchange it, they said sure.

Better be quick though before they notice lots of people trying to return blue cases :p

nathy321

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Just got case in the mail. I didn't think I was getting one because I never got another shipping notification, but here it is. It is a nice firm silicon htc case. Mine is a nice looking blue. feels good in the hand. Not floppy like chcases. I am very happy.

Can u post aa pic

dgp2003

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I got a gray body glove snap on...

Same here..I was hoping at first it was just a skin for around the outside, since that's still what I have on my OG EVO and like it.

This thing sucks, makes phone slippery...Already took it off.

Thanks for the thought though sprint.

dgp2003

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
IMAG0005.jpg

Reactions: Bivouac010

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae