OK I quit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaescott

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Your comment is very ignorant.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

Take a joke or shut up. I'm black married to a beautiful black woman. Smh. I swear people these days can't take a joke. Too sensitive... but I thank you for taking my mind off the pain of being evoless

JoshK

May 30, 2010
Visit site
thats_racist.gif

Last edited:

TheJediGoddess

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Welp I guess I'm pissed again.. I've resorted to calling Amazon and Sprint named on twitter. Petty but I felt good for just a minute lol ........
@sprint @AmazonWireless I'm convinced that you two together could mess up a wet dream. You guys obviously don't want to make money. #Evogate

Ataraxia212

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I love the people here at Android Central! On any other forums site this thread would have triggered a cataclysmic flame war culminating in all out nuclear warfare, but instead the adults here can handle the sensitive issue of race while keeping cool heads and actually end up with a humorous exchange. What!? Is this an alternate universe!? Congratulations to you ALL! My hairy white nipples have never been prouder to share your company!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Android Central Forums

TheJediGoddess

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I love the people here at Android Central! On any other forums site this thread would have triggered a cataclysmic flame war culminating in all out nuclear warfare, but instead the adults here can handle the sensitive issue of race while keeping cool heads and actually end up with a humorous exchange. What!? Is this an alternate universe!? Congratulations to you ALL! My hairy white nipples have never been prouder to share your company!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Android Central Forums

Ya I am not one to get all bent out of shape over race issues. All of my friends know that I'm open minded and I am not all Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson like. I knew that the OP was joking :) Although the term "I'm too thru" is ghetto as all get out though LOL. I'm glad too that it didn't turn into a flame war. I am apprehensive about posting in forums sometimes b/c of seeing others attack peeps like vultures.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Due to the content of the discussion ongoing here this thread will remain closed.

Paul627g,
Forums Moderator.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anthonicia
Status
Not open for further replies.