OK I quit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaescott

May 21, 2011
Visit site
As angry black women say "I am too thru!" I'm sick of this not knowing crap. I officially don't care anymore! If the evo is released within my 14 days then cool but if it doesn't, SCREW IT! This nexus isn't that bad smh...#denial

Awake

Apr 9, 2010
Visit site
As angry black women say "I am too thru!" I'm sick of this not knowing crap. I officially don't care anymore! If the evo is released within my 14 days then cool but if it doesn't, SCREW IT! This nexus isn't that bad smh...#denial

Your comment is very ignorant.

Sent from my EVO LTE using Android Central Forums

TheJediGoddess

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site

I'm a black woman and angry ATM about this EVO crap but would slice off my right nipple before saying "I am too thru". It sounds ignorant and ghetto..........;)

Anthonicia

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Give my nipple for an EVO LTE... Any takers? I'm not using either of my nipples, so take both. Yes!, u heard it here first everyone! People are now selling body parts for the new HTC EVO 4g LTE sprint phone!

See what your doing to us Amazon? Awww, u don't care, nobody cares.... Jk lol!

TheJediGoddess

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Give my nipple for an EVO LTE... Any takers? I'm not using either of my nipples, so take both. Yes!, u heard it here first everyone! People are now selling body parts for the new HTC EVO 4g LTE sprint phone!

See what your doing to us Amazon? Awww, u don't care, nobody cares.... Jk lol!

I'm gonna be walking Main Street later showing my ankles like a 1865 hooker to anyone who has an Evo 4G LTE.

criffaaa1

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
LMAOOOOOOO. Thanks for the laugh. I needed it. Don't worry its safe unless someone makes me say "I'm too thru" or "What you said" .... What you said qualifies both nipples to go bye bye!

In my police negotiators voice..

Miss, place the scissors on the ground and step away from the nipples. ...
Oh wait, how would that work?

Cut off your pinky toe nail or something. Nipples should be treated with love and respect, not threatened. :)

Sent via Criffvo with TT2

TheJediGoddess

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
In my police negotiators voice..

Miss, place the scissors on the ground and step away from the nipples. ...
Oh wait, how would that work?

Cut off your pinky toe nail or something. Nipples should be treated with love and respect, not threatened. :)

Sent via Criffvo with TT2

lol the pinky toe.. Like on Harlem Nights... love when he shot her pinky toe off btw.

imaginess

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
There was an extremely irate African American woman at Best Buy when I was picking up my new phone. I wonder if that is the woman who started the tread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon