HTC EVO 4G LTE Screenshots: Share them here!

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Started with this ... but may be going into another direction ... I am a little A.D.H.D.

screen%25204_b.png

Mophomania

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Under superclock skins, download more section, scroll till you find the roboto clear. Unless you like a different style...then, dunno.

sent from my wicked EVO ONE using mind beam.

Mophomania

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm just so amazed at how good this screen looks that I'm going thru all my old wallpapers. They NEVER looked this good on any of my other phones. The pen tile screen on my photon generally butchered them and made them look horrid. Sooo happy!:D

sent from my wicked EVO ONE using mind beam.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I live in Dallas and they keep turning LTE on and off here... I hope these are close to the typical speeds we end up getting on Sprints LTE network... I know once everyone starts hooking on it will slow down some but this is what I am getting from my living room when the LTE is "ON"

Reactions: alexwick
Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering how is the...for a lack of term..."cropping quality" on Sense 4.0 when choosing wallpapers? I used to hate it back on Stock Froyo and Gingerbread until I rooted.

HnLA

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, this is my 2nd day on Android. When I try to add an icon to the main screen it says 4 is my max. Whats the best way to figure out all the ICS stuff (the tech support people have no idea) Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol