Problems and Answers resolution thread

rockdrummersrock

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I figure I'm not the only one that has issue with certain items on the phone. I love most of it but there are a few niggling things that just bother the crap out of me that I want to get solved or can help others solve.

So first thing I noticed was without a dedicated search button at the bottom of the phone, things like quick searching and voice actions are virtually impossible. While you could use the google search widget, that takes up 4 spots to perform 2 actions. The work around I employed was using the google search app and the app GVS (Galaxy Voice search or something I think?) Which just provides a 1x1 block app that bring up the voice app. There may be more options around this but it is what I have found.

Now for the unsolved. I cannot for the life of my figure out how the hell to advance email messages without going back and selecting another. This is just the most annoying thing ever. No longer can I cycle through all my unreads in a quick and easy fashion, now I most go back to mail from the back button or top and choose the next email. Any tips/tricks? I'd rather not use a 3rd party app but if I must I must.

Also, if this thread gets some traction I will update this main post to include questions and resolutions as they are discovered. So people can get questions answered easily. I figure this community stayed tight during EVOGATE (heh) and I think we can all work together and help each other out.

rockdrummersrock

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
helps to read the forums first doesnt it...just blew right by the Q&A Thread. oh well. Mods feel free to clean this one up. I'll repost my thoughts into the other.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power