Does Sense crash on EVO LTE?

ImmaSlave4U

May 16, 2010
www.GoVeg.com
For those of you lucky ducks who have received your phones, have any of you experienced a Sense crash? My original EVO experinces this on the daily...multiple times a day: I will click the Home button and the green HTC logo comes up while Sense basically reboots. It's becoming more and more annoying and I REALLY hope the issue has been handled. Thanks in advance for any input!

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I did see a blip today, but it was different from the typical Sense restart that I have seen in the past. I don't recall what I was doing, I think I was in twitter, but the app closed out and the home screen reloaded. This was not accompanied by the typical white background with the green htc logo, but it seemed to me to be a sense reset of some sort. Not sure if this was triggered by the twitter app or what, but it (Sense) did appear to be affected in a negative way. This has been the only time I have seen this behavior.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I've had a couple sense reboots. It does it differently than the OG EVO though. My old EVO did it every time I exited out of Telenav but this one hasn't had a problem with that app.

Glenn

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I've had it happen once on mine. On the OG Evo, after the Gingerbread upgrade, I would see it almost every time I exited the browser.

OzAkman

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I think it has to do with heavy graphics. Example, if I am on a website with lots of Flash content, it crashes, If I am using Google Earth with 3d images and I hit home, it crashes. It happens when something graphically heavy taking place I believe. I can repeat it with Google Earth all the time, but other websites, not so much. I think it is a memory management issue overall.

---------- Post Merged at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:44 PM ----------

AND also I tried APEX Launcher and still does the same thing with Google Earth.
Yes, I think it has to do with heavy graphics. Example, if I am on a website with lots of Flash content, it crashes, If I am using Google Earth with 3d images and I hit home, it crashes. It happens when something graphically heavy taking place I believe. I can repeat it with Google Earth all the time, but other websites, not so much. I think it is a memory management issue overall.