Sprint Car Dock pictures

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
so for 60 bucks you dont even get a charger now. wow. my photon case came with a nice dual usb charger. I hope I can reuse it.

Well it's not 60 bucks and you can get car chargers anywhere, I already have several so I don't mind not paying for another.

hypercubexl

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone tried this or the previous one on the dash or other surfaces besides the window? The instructions show it working that way, but curious about actual staying power when it's not on glass.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone tried this or the previous one on the dash or other surfaces besides the window? The instructions show it working that way, but curious about actual staying power when it's not on glass.

It comes with a disc you can stick to a surface and then the suction cup sticks to that.

Paladin

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Not too bad but I am going to wait for the official Seidio dock. I have one for my original Evo 4G and it is one beefy, solid holder. I LOVE it and it is designed to work with my Seidio case on.

I absolutely love Seidio cases, I can find none better. Just awesome.

cib227

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Tried 2 local sprint stores in san antonio tx and they don't even have the phone and so no accessories for it either, will call couple other to see if in stock...

andrewvig

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I appreciate the unboxing video but can we clarify what we're calling this phone? He kept calling it "l-tevo" and it was driving me bananas. Anybody else? I thanks again though.

Reactions: dplynch

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Ah, fudgesicles, just saw that part in the other photo. Good to know there's a way to do it, just have to weigh that against stickying up the car. Thanks.

The other alternative is a bean bag or vent mount. This dock will fit standard Garmin ball mounts and there are also beanbag mounts that you can stick the suction cup to. My truck doesn't have a dash big ehough for that so I stick it low on the winshield because it's actually ileagal to use windshield mounts in California. In my car I use a beanbag mount.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I bought the dock after loving the one I got last year from Sprint for my 3D. I also bought a pink commuter to get the 20% off cause my Seidio surface isn't hear yet. The commuter won't fit in the dock but my surface case should it did with my 3D. I loved the dock with my 3D haven't used this one yet. I was using custom car home too which I liked alot but I have been reading where some like this other one that has good reviews Car Home Ultra which is a 30 day trial then like 2 bucks maybe. I may try it.

You can find them at your local Sprint store. They are $35 and as a previous poster said, if you buy two accessories, you get 20% off.

Mine also had otterbox commuter and defender cases they just got in today that were still in the back and held for display until the launch.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Yes there calling this new phone LTEVO LTE VO. Like the 3D was called the 3VO and the 1st one is reffered to as the OG(orginal) EVO. This phone is the best ever.

I appreciate the unboxing video but can we clarify what we're calling this phone? He kept calling it "l-tevo" and it was driving me bananas. Anybody else? I thanks again though.

cib227

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I asked if they had anything for it specifically the dock and no dice... she just gave me a card to call back later and ask again... that's all

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I asked if they had anything for it specifically the dock and no dice... she just gave me a card to call back later and ask again... that's all

Some stores are refusing to sell accessories until they get the phones. I had to go to two. The one I got the dock from was helpful because they wanted to play with my phone. They had cases, screen protectors and the dock. I wanted the HD Media Link but they had only gotten one and sold it earlier. They ordered it for me and gave me the 20% off that and the dock.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12