So no google wallet of you're rooted?

PhyscoAssassinX

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
hey guys I received my $10 credit and then rooted then tried to use google wallet and well the transaction wouldn't go through.
Sent from my HTC .....oh wait its stuck at customs

Anthonicia

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Damn dude, that sucks. Was thinking Google wallet was kinda cool. Flashing roms is way cooler though. I'm sure a cooker will have a fix for it soon enough. Just wait until the phones get into the underground chemistry sets.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

alvin319

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Wallet works fine Rooted or not. Some locations just have issues processing the info.

I was not rooted earlier today and tried mine at Best Buy. Did not work.

I am rooted now and still working.

Reactions: PhyscoAssassinX

gmtom1

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm rooted and it worked fine at CVS. Might have something to do with the paypass terminal at the particular location. I also noticed that it accesses the internet when entering your pin, so I'm not sure if you need to have 3G for it to work properly.

krcm0209

May 11, 2012
Visit site
hey guys I received my $10 credit and then rooted then tried to use google wallet and well the transaction wouldn't go through.
Sent from my HTC .....oh wait its stuck at customs

Well you didn't try using it before you rooted? How can you then say for sure that it's because you rooted? I used it perfectly to buy gas before rooting, and haven't tried to use it yet after rooting, but I did notice that Wallet requested superuser permissions after rooting, which I granted it. Maybe that's why it's not working for you? Did you give it superuser permissions?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz