1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Where is my SD slot?

Im loving the new HTC EVO 4G LTE however, I'm Feeling pretty dumb at the moment because I can't find the SD slot.... I know this thing has one but its not labeled and I'm not sure where to put my SD card in...anyone?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    546 Global Posts

Default Re: Where is my SD slot?

Pop the glossy back cover off. The slot is right by the power button.
    Thanked by:

Take off the upper plastic part of the back. The SD card slot will be waiting for you there.
    Thanked by:

It's a little hard to get off and on...

Also when you put it back on, you kinda want to put the bottom corners in first. If you start from the top you may not be able to get the bottom corners on without breaking the little tiny nubs off.

I didn't break mine the first time I tried putting it on, but I thought I was going to, so just be aware of that.

Also make sure it's all the way on. I had mine off and on a couple times and the bottom middle seems to be the last spot to want to click into place after you finish around the edges.
    Thanked by:

Thanks. I've had my phone for ver a year and couldn't find it!! Feel really stilly now!!

Quote Originally Posted by tcollinsrn View Post
    Thanks. I've had my phone for ver a year and couldn't find it!! Feel really stilly now!!
    You've had a phone for over year when it was only released six months ago? How does that work?
    Thanked by 2: