No flashlight? :-(

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Really? Why remove the flashlight from Sense 4.0?

Can anyone recommend one that is just like the HTC one (with varying power levels)?

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Must be part of the less bloatware program.

There are a couple better ones in the market than the stock one. MotoTorch LED and LED Light widget.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Surprise, surprise.

Open up HTC Hub > Applications > Categories > HTC Essentials > Flashlight

Interestingly, this is not working for me. I created an account and verified it as it required. I am able to sign into the account on my desktop. But when I do the above, and click on "DOWNLOAD", it greys out the button for a second, than ungreys, doing nothing. No notifications, no app installed, no messages or anything. I tried rebooting the phone.... same thing.

anachrion

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Interestingly, this is not working for me. I created an account and verified it as it required. I am able to sign into the account on my desktop. But when I do the above, and click on "DOWNLOAD", it greys out the button for a second, than ungreys, doing nothing. No notifications, no app installed, no messages or anything. I tried rebooting the phone.... same thing.

I had the same problem!

xDIEGOx

May 20, 2012
Visit site

Same here

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I am going to ask what sounds like a really dumb question ...how does one install an apk.?

I am sure I could Google it but I am at work

BroadcastJunkie

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I am going to ask what sounds like a really dumb question ...how does one install an apk.?

I am sure I could Google it but I am at work

go to settings, applications, check that box that says install from unknown sources. be default goolge only lets you install from the play store. this will let you install from everything

on a side note. 4 downloads, no thank yous? real nice if this was a torrent, id ban you for leeching

spants

May 17, 2010
Visit site

Same problem here.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois