I walked into Walmart and got one

anon(785579)

May 11, 2012
Visit site
My walmart also has one in stock, but they couldnt give it to me because I wouldnt show up on their systems as being able to upgrade my line but I am I even talked to cs from sprint butd nothing. So I'm guessing WF is holding my upgrade since I pre order with them :(. Did any of you that got it from walmart had pre order the phone and if you did what did you do for the rep to give you the phone?

I just walked in, saw they had one on display, and asked if they had any in stock. They only had one and they sold it to me. Their usual phone representative wasn't there so it was just a normal Walmart employee. She had to contact Sprint numerous times to get it activated. I didn't preorder anywhere.

PLCSP

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Man, you guys are driving me nuts getting your phones. I pre ordered through Wirefly for $119. A few days after that, I ordered my wife a different phone through Wirefly and received her phone in a few days. It isn't fair, I tell ya! I'm gonna stay with Wirefly for the low price, but I won't use them again.

Grebnehtor

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Is there anyway to tell which Walmarts sell Sprint phones and which do not? I called a couple around here and they don't even sell Sprint phones.

criffaaa1

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Man, you guys are driving me nuts getting your phones. I pre ordered through Wirefly for $119. A few days after that, I ordered my wife a different phone through Wirefly and received her phone in a few days. It isn't fair, I tell ya! I'm gonna stay with Wirefly for the low price, but I won't use them again.

Price wise Bb was the spot for me, $67 out the door a with their INS, and otterbox defender.

Sent from my criffvo4g/lte that was smuggled through customs in a monkeys back fat.
Via tt2

rcubed3r

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Is there anyway to tell which Walmarts sell Sprint phones and which do not? I called a couple around here and they don't even sell Sprint phones.

It looks like if you go to walmart.com and store locator, after you enter your zip code, just scroll thru the results until you see a store that says 'Cell Phones, Plans & More' under 'At this store'.

Grebnehtor

May 15, 2010
Visit site
It looks like if you go to walmart.com and store locator, after you enter your zip code, just scroll thru the results until you see a store that says 'Cell Phones, Plans & More' under 'At this store'.

They all sell cell phones, but for some reason none of the ones around here sell Sprint phones.

ImmaSlave4U

May 16, 2010
www.GoVeg.com
So as I said, none of the Walmart's in Eugene-Springfield sell Sprint phones. Found out that the nearest one that sell Sprint phones is about 2 1/2 hours away. I'm tempted to pay a friend to drive me there since I am currently car-free. We'd go tonight but the cell dept. only is open till 9pm. Gotta call tomorrow to see if they have one and if they'll be able to actually sell/activate it for me.

Last edited:

PLCSP

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I looked at Walmart.com for 2 year upgrades in my zip code and it was $179.99. What am I missing? I'm still waiting for Wirefly to tell us something... anything...

mpmangum

May 29, 2012
Visit site
I walked into one just an hour ago, and they had 3. The lady was going to sell me one, but she said since my number was long distance she couldn't do it. She said the system didn't find me.

I've never heard that before, but maybe there is some truth to it. Or perhaps she just didn't try hard enough. I didn't really have the time to try to get her to try other things so I had to walk out without one.

rcollins001

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine from WALMART in SANFORD FL. Took two hours to get it but it was worth the time. 158.00 plus tax

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums