Goolge Latitude on my EVO 4G LTE

Melaza

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone notice that there are no pictures for your friends on Latitude. The pictures were fine on my EVO 3D, but non here not even my own :confused: . If I go to the regular website on my computer they're there... anyone experiencing the same issue or have an answer for it?

Thanks!

btw on the attachment I have a picture, because I manually entered it.

FifthElement

May 23, 2012
Visit site
There is also a post going on in XDA:

[Q] Google Maps-LATITUDE - xda-developers

But does anyone notice that if you start Google Maps and then go to Google Latitude via the drop-down button nothing loads in Latitude unless you manually press the "refresh" icon near the bottom? I left mine for like 20 mins to see what would happen and nothing did. I always have to hit refresh!?

I tried sending feedback but then the feedback thing would popup on my screen no matter what I was doing. I would be blank and I had already filled out a long message and wasn't going to do it again to make sure it got through?

How did you manually put your picture there Photoshop? As Google removed viewing your own page in Latitude. Now when you click yourself it just brings up three popup options on the map. Plus you used to be able to change your own picture.

Anyone also noticed that the HTC People app (Contacts) makes everyone's picture in your contact list zoom in on their noses! And I love how HTC finally made the People app send birthdays to the calender! I hated not having people birthdays in my calender on my OG EVO! Oh and they changed the smileys! No more default Android smileys as now they have some which are different colors but I actually like the expressions more on the new ones!

I do love my EVO LTE as I put my old Google Maps on my OG EVO side to side with my EVO LTE and the difference is amazing! The EVO LTE gives you so much more detail on those HD map tiles! On my OG EVO I thought the picture was great but now compared to the LTE it was blurry with no detail!

5th

Melaza

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
There is also a post going on in XDA:

[Q] Google Maps-LATITUDE - xda-developers

How did you manually put your picture there Photoshop? As Google removed viewing your own page in Latitude. Now when you click yourself it just brings up three popup options on the map. Plus you used to be able to change your own picture.

I clicked on the pic and added one, but maps updated and It's gone again

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

Melaza

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that every once in awhile it will locate somebody way off from were they at. Just had someone appeared in Washington DC :eek: they're in Tampa, FL unless they figured out how to teletransport lol

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800