Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

Default Dependable homebrew?

So my EVO 4G LTE from Amazon Wireless is obviously not here yet - see other thread - but I'm moving from WebOS to Andriod with this purchase. I tots loved the service and production of the PreWare team for unlocking the phone, kernals and dependable patches, etc. My question is: Is there a particular group of developers and jail-breakers for the Andriod side. I like enhance my unit, but not at the expense of constant crashes and doctoring. Thanks for any help for you experienced folks.

Bruce
    ---
    finally leaving the Palm Pre original behind

Default Re: Dependable homebrew?

xda-developers.com
    Thanked by:
    bstryd 

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts

Default Re: Dependable homebrew?

Quote Originally Posted by bstryd View Post
    So my EVO 4G LTE from Amazon Wireless is obviously not here yet - see other thread - but I'm moving from WebOS to Andriod with this purchase. I tots loved the service and production of the PreWare team for unlocking the phone, kernals and dependable patches, etc. My question is: Is there a particular group of developers and jail-breakers for the Andriod side. I like enhance my unit, but not at the expense of constant crashes and doctoring. Thanks for any help for you experienced folks.

Bruce
    Quote Originally Posted by da.bell View Post
    xda-developers.com
    Yep. Already got some pretty good stuff happening. Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE - xda-developers
    Thanked by:
    bstryd