So my EVO 4G LTE from Amazon Wireless is obviously not here yet - see other thread - but I'm moving from WebOS to Andriod with this purchase. I tots loved the service and production of the PreWare team for unlocking the phone, kernals and dependable patches, etc. My question is: Is there a particular group of developers and jail-breakers for the Andriod side. I like enhance my unit, but not at the expense of constant crashes and doctoring. Thanks for any help for you experienced folks.

Bruce
    05-29-2012 01:37 PM
    xda-developers.com
    bstryd likes this.
    05-29-2012 01:40 PM
    So my EVO 4G LTE from Amazon Wireless is obviously not here yet - see other thread - but I'm moving from WebOS to Andriod with this purchase. I tots loved the service and production of the PreWare team for unlocking the phone, kernals and dependable patches, etc. My question is: Is there a particular group of developers and jail-breakers for the Andriod side. I like enhance my unit, but not at the expense of constant crashes and doctoring. Thanks for any help for you experienced folks.

Bruce
    xda-developers.com
    Yep. Already got some pretty good stuff happening. Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE - xda-developers
    bstryd likes this.
    05-29-2012 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD