Anyone in Jacksonville ,Florida have an EVO 4G LTE ?

27scoob

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Anyone in or around Jacksonville , Florida have a new EVO 4G LTE and try out the $G to see if it is working already ? I know when I bought mylaunch day OG EVO WiMax wasup a running before it was officially announced , so I am curious.

27scoob

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the replys . What side of town do y'all live ? Just curious if different parts of town hadbeen checked out ?

alvin319

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
yup, got one last Thursday. Work in Jax and live in St Aug. No 4G either place yet. But had it both places before it was annoced last time. So i expect it to be turned on in the near future.

yocubed

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Jax isn't scheduled for 4G LTE until 2nd round rollout later in the year. I'm content with my 3G speeds for now anyway but looking forward to turning on LTE. FTR neither Sprint nor BestBuy over here on the Southside have the Evo LTE in stock because everyone was asking to see my phone when I went by there the other day to look at accessories.

27scoob

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Yes I also have read on S4GRU about it being in the 2nd round , but I have also read a tal person over at XDA talk about the Jax area being almost done , and thatwasfrom back in January. I'll have to Google the articles again .Although another possibilty is Sprint not allowing access at the moment , I have read about that being the case in some places.

nuttyandroid

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Jax isn't scheduled for 4G LTE until 2nd round rollout later in the year. I'm content with my 3G speeds for now anyway but looking forward to turning on LTE. FTR neither Sprint nor BestBuy over here on the Southside have the Evo LTE in stock because everyone was asking to see my phone when I went by there the other day to look at accessories.

Have you tried the Radioshack at the Avenues Mall?

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

I had the same experience at the Sprint in the Town Center. Not so much Best Buy. But they were slammed since it was a holiday after a storm. Speaking of which, I hope you all faired well.

27scoob

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Cool I will have to check it out ! I work right down the road from there right next to the brewery , I work for the CSX .... i know , I know, Damn trains.. I hear it all day... I know there is a tower in turtle creek that is a Sprint tower , didn't notice there was one by the gate that was a Sprint one..

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Cool I will have to check it out ! I work right down the road from there right next to the brewery , I work for the CSX .... i know , I know, Damn trains.. I hear it all day... I know there is a tower in turtle creek that is a Sprint tower , didn't notice there was one by the gate that was a Sprint one..

Lol. I work in the hotel industry, we love CSX!

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I know that there's a guy somewhere near Pensacola who has one. I think he's supposed to be reviewing it for some website.......

Anyone....... anyone.......

Phil!

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

MsKimmy83

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Nice to see some Jacksonville people on the site! i too got the phone last thurs from BB. No LTE just 3G for me too! Im in Arlington.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20