Anyone in Jacksonville ,Florida have an EVO 4G LTE ?

27scoob

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I split my time between the westside / Crystal Springs area and Orange Park . Of course I work on the Northside , I'm all over this place...

mr.holtz

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to Flagler and wimax is horrible here at the school but as soon as you get on US 1 I'll get awesome 4g with my 3d. Hopefully LTE will be able to reach downtown st aug! Just waiting on my new EVO!

27scoob

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I get great Wimax in O.P , but I can also fine a fast WiFi spot also.. on the westside at the gf's house it is off the charts... I pickup an okay Wimax signal on the northside but it drops out quite a bit..

guitarec

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I grew up in Orange Park - an original Lakeside Laker "Klien Kid". I still get chuckles when here in Atlanta I see "Pray for me - I drive on Blanding Blvd." bumper stickers...

Eric "GuitarEC"

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums

nickevans1979

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Mandarin here. I just went to turn my LTE on to see if by some miracle I was getting a 4G signal, but it was already on and I wasn't getting anything. I thought that was weird merely for the fact that I had turned the LTE off as soon as I got the phone last week. Not sure how it got turned back on. That happen to anyone else here?

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

yocubed

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Mandarin here. I just went to turn my LTE on to see if by some miracle I was getting a 4G signal, but it was already on and I wasn't getting anything. I thought that was weird merely for the fact that I had turned the LTE off as soon as I got the phone last week. Not sure how it got turned back on. That happen to anyone else here?

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

I powercycled my phone yesterday and went through the settings and noted that LTE was back on. I'm guessing it's on by default on power up and we have to manually turn it off if not using it.
Just my take

romyel1

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
San Marco Just got EVO LTE on June 25th at Sprint Store in Regency. Sales Rep was unable to activate phone. She finally realized that "LTE" was switched on and preventing activation. As soon as she turned it off, activation worked. Sales Rep said that it would be "end of year" before LTE was working in Jax area. Guess it will be 3G for the time being - it is still a good bit faster and better than the 2 year old EVO that I had.

27scoob

May 22, 2010
Visit site

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Here ya go check the line fron the Admin of the site , he is in the know . Real knowledgeable guy.. Great site... Network Vision/LTE - Jacksonville Market (Gainesville/St. Augustine) - Sprint 4G Rollout Updates - Page 6

- - - Updated - - -

Here ya go check the line fron the Admin of the site , he is in the know . Real knowledgeable guy.. Great site... http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/1...-market-gainesvillest-augustine/page__st__100

Good stuff! Thanks! Just set up an account there. Username: TonyLibations

Sent from my EVO L(a)TE using Android Central Forums.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair