Sprint Does have Evo's in stock!

imranmali3

May 7, 2012
Visit site
So here is the deelio,

I had preordered from Sprint when it first came out, only to cancel it for Amazon. However, I guess the cancellation never went through and I got my phone anyways. So, I cancelled my amazon.

However, I noticed my phone had a dead pixel, so I called in for customer service and asked if they could send a new one, and they said they didn't know when it would ship. But lo and behold, I just got shipping confirmation, and it should most likely arrive tomorrow. This certainly means that they do have Evo's in stock and a launch date is imminent.

snobum

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I am also getting a replacement. And also got my shipping confirmation today.

They had NO idea how to handle it when I called. Long story short, one rep had to send me a return kit, but someone from "escalations" had to place the order for the new phone for me.

imranmali3

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I am also getting a replacement. And also got my shipping confirmation today.

They had NO idea how to handle it when I called. Long story short, one rep had to send me a return kit, but someone from "escalations" had to place the order for the new phone for me.

Same for me, was on phone for 2+ hrs, I went through 6 different people.

snobum

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Glad to see I wasn't the only one. The first person wanted me to send it back to HTC. I'll give her credit, after I told her "ummm, no" she took the time to talk to other people for me. Unfortunately, when she went through 3 people, she told me again to send it to HTC. I didn't give up, and she eventually got me to the right person.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae