San Antonio Evo searchers

Scotlac

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm in SA but I'm stuck at work at the moment. I'm considering running over there when I get off if it's still available.

Thanks for the heads up!! :)

kanyewest

May 17, 2010
Visit site
i went to the walmarts on the NE side... (nacogdoches, austin hwy, jones maltsberger, 1604-281) and they all tell me the same bullsh*t.. "we have it in stock but sprint told us not to activate it.. oh and our system doesnt let us"
Best buy tells me " we have them in stock but only for the people who preordered last week".
so i guess im SOL untill i dont know when..

Scotlac

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
i went to the walmarts on the NE side... (nacogdoches, austin hwy, jones maltsberger, 1604-281) and they all tell me the same bullsh*t.. "we have it in stock but sprint told us not to activate it.. oh and our system doesnt let us"
Best buy tells me " we have them in stock but only for the people who preordered last week".
so i guess im SOL untill i dont know when..

I just called the one at 281 and 1604 and they did tell me that they had one in stock but if it's like you say I'm not going to waste my time going over there.......

UTnick.......did they tell you that they could sell that one over off Bandera?

sohflan

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I bought the only one they had at the Jones Maltsberger location on Monday. The sales people were clueless. They kept looking for the SIM card because the online activation program was asking for it. They knew nothing about the customs delay and were surprised when I said the phone wasn't even released yet. I felt like I won the lottery when I walked out of there. Great phone -- it will be worth the wait!

UTnick

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I just called the one at 281 and 1604 and they did tell me that they had one in stock but if it's like you say I'm not going to waste my time going over there.......

UTnick.......did they tell you that they could sell that one over off Bandera?

They were going to sell it to me right then and there. I just already have one. I only went by because they are selling them for $158 and I paid $199 at RadioShack. I was trying to get info to make RadioShack pricematch after the fact. They kinda did by giving me something free and I did get a freed 32gb micro sd card when I bought my phone so I am a happy camper.

kanyewest

May 17, 2010
Visit site
walmart at i10/dezavala just recieved a shipment... i got mine for $170.84 after taxes.. only took about 20 minutes cause the rep had to call sprint... used my wifes upgrade then swapped to my line w/ no problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol