Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC EVO 4G LTE Cases

As the device is released, I see some case providers have released cases for EVO 4G LTE. Has anyone bought any case, yet? I found Otterbox Commuter & Defender case, Case-Mate Barely There, SGP Crumena, Seidio Surface Combo, and so on.

Is your case any of these? Or what case do you use?
    -Motorola Droid X -> Samsung Galaxy S2 -> Samsung Galaxy S3
    Thanked by:

Default Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE Cases

Thanks for posting those pics. I really need to find a case for mine.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson Galaxy View Post
    Thanks for posting those pics. I really need to find a case for mine.
    Me too! it's just based on searching the web. Surprisingly, many of cell phone accessory providers that I know don't have product for EVO 4G LTE.
    -Motorola Droid X -> Samsung Galaxy S2 -> Samsung Galaxy S3

I ordered the Otterbox commuter from Otterbox, it has shipped and will arrive 6-2.

Digging the Diztronic TPU case.

I bought the Otterbox defender and LOVE it. A little bulky but I work in the Parts Dept of the local Ford dealership and find that the phone can get banged around so I love the protection. Would never buy another case.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey777 View Post
    Just got this two days ago and am loving it. Have received quite a few compliments on it as well. Definitely fits like a glove and enhances the look of the phone imo. For less than $10 (with free shipping if you have Amazon Prime), you really can't go wrong.

Love this case! Thanks to whoever posted the link. It was only $15 with shipping. Ordered on Thursday and received it on Wednesday.

It's low profile and adds to the look of the phone. Also includes a kick stand cut out.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Had to return two of the Platinum (Sedio) cases back to Best Buy. I loved it on my OG Evo, but these new cases don't have complete cutouts for the buttons only raised tabs, and as soon as i put the case on the phone it restarted it. Both cases did not line up properly and seemed to hold down the power button. Oh well, maybe they will fix it. In the meantime I ordered a Diztronic, lets see how that one is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurley View Post
    Love this case! Thanks to whoever posted the link. It was only $15 with shipping. Ordered on Thursday and received it on Wednesday.

It's low profile and adds to the look of the phone. Also includes a kick stand cut out.
    I have to say the Diztronic case is my favorite so far, but I have a couple Cruzerlite cases coming in a couple days and I have a feeling those will be great too. Check both of them out if you get the chance.

Cruzerlite Link

Diztronic Link

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00851NV6G

Last edited by Jaymcp; 05-31-2012 at 12:11 AM.
    Thanked by:

I'm going to jump on the Diztronic case for now. Thanks everyone!

ROM
    Stock

I just ordered the Diztronic case too. Can't wait to get it

Sent from my ALL NEW HTC Evo 4G LTE!! Wait... I have LTE?? Not yet?!?! BLAST!!!
    Sent from the future on my Evo 4G LTE

I ordered up a diztronic myself off eBay for 13 dollars, I do love the casemate barely there cases as well, i'm sure once they are in stock I will be getting one, I loved it on my Evo3D

Just got my Diztronic and it's the Bee's Knees. Fits perfectly and great access to buttons.

Do any stores sell the Diztronic case?
    If I were a lion and you were a tuna, I would swim out in the middle of the ocean and freaking eat you!! And then I'd bang your tuna girlfriend.

Global Posts
    1,188 Global Posts
    ROM
    Never Stock

Quote Originally Posted by gammabomb View Post
    Just got my Diztronic and it's the Bee's Knees. Fits perfectly and great access to buttons.
    Is it grippy or slick? The phone without a case is so slick that it slides right out of my pocket any time I lay down or put my feet up. I'd like a case (I can't believe I'm saying that...) that is fairly thin but has some tack to it as well so that it stays in my pocket a little better.
    -Stay thirsty my friends.

Sale on Cruzerlite Cases...Buy 2 get 1 free with coupon code: B2G1

Yeah I just got my diztronic case today and I love it. It's slick enough to slide out of the pockets easily with your hand but not as slippery as the original back. Fits perfectly and adds adequate protection for a drop. Couldn't be happier.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    ROM
    CyanogenMod 10

I currently have the blue HTC case that Sprint sent me for free. So far, I like it. Everything is accessible, though I can see where people might have a preference for the power and volume buttons being uncovered. I would probably prefer that, given the choice. But for a free case, I can't complain. If I do ever get around to buying another one, I'll have to check out the Diztronic one.

just got my diztronic and put it on. love it. barely any bulk, access to all buttons, very sleek. and perhaps best of all, a great deal at $10 with prime.

I picked up a at Best Buy last night and I love it. It's my first TPU-style case. It's thin, and covers all the buttons, but it's flexible enough to be able to press everything. Admittedly, at 24.99 I likely overpaid, but as someone else wrote, that's the price you pay for instant gratification.

The case also makes the phone a bit easier to handle - I found that the reverse was kind of slick in my hand. Plus, coming from the EVO 4G, it was hard to get used to such a light, thin phone.

Not crazy about the "smoke" color, but it was either that or pink. I'll probably pick up the pink one for my wife's LTE.

I ended up ordering the Otterbox commuter case.. I thought the Defender was way too big and the commuter showed up today.... Sucks no store had it in stock.. Even Best Buy.com only listed the defender... I really like the commuter case... It's not very bulky at all.... Picture of the new EVO with the commuter case next to my old school original EVO... With the commuter case it's the same thickness as the original EVO but still lighter...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC EVO 4G LTE Cases-dscn1439.jpg  

Are there any other threads that has case reviews for HTC Evo 4G Lte?

Just got the Diztronic and love it.
    End of search for a case.

I want to get a red case for when i get the EVO 4G LTE but I hope it two toned cause I love the black glossy cover on the top I'm just not to happy with the matte aluminum black on the bottom
    Thanked by:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast