Drove 100 miles for HTC EVO 4G LTE/bad walmart rep

Feb 9, 2012
Visit site
May 26- called every best buy, radio shack, sams club, and sprint in the Coachella Valley with no luck.. Then saw the thread walmart sold the HTC EVO 4G LTE, I called every walmart in the valley with no luck, then I decided to call the walmart in Calexico, CA. They had 1 EVO in stock and they said they would hold it for me. I drove from Palm Springs to the Calexico walmart which is almost 100 miles and when I got there sure enough there was the beautiful Evo...now for my bad experience. The walmart phone rep couldnt activate my Evo because his rep pin expired which he didnt tell me before I drove 100 miles, he then gave me the phone and I accidently turned it on and then he flipped out and said once you turn on an unactivated phone then the phone is no good, which was bs.He then tells me I couldnt buy the phone because he couldnt activate it through his computer. I then talked to the manager which didnt help..So I went home sad and evoless. The next day I called the calexico walmart back to complain to the manager and when I asked to speak to the store manager they passed me to a manager which I hadnt talked to the day before.. the rep at walmart had had me talk to a supervisor and not the manager which really pissed me off even more..Long story long, the real walmart manager had the Evo shipped over night to a local walmart where I live and he also sent me a gift card.. even though I went through hell for a technically unreleased phone it was all worth it..thanks for your time and DO NOT deal with the rep Named CARLOS at the CALEXICO WALMART

Feech

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I can't even imagine how crappy of a ride back home it was. Thinking you're going to jam out to some Beat infused tunes using Google Maps/Navigation for 100 miles only to drive home cursing like a sailor plotting your revenge instead..

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
One knows no boundaries when it comes to the possession of the Evo4GLTE. The greatest android in the whole universe...:);):D:thumbup:
42575568-8daa-9ca9.jpg

sent from my Evo4LTE

Reactions: chocolate muffins

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888