Seperate ring and message volums?

3ball

Sep 24, 2010
www.showdownpokergear.com
Is there a way to separate the ring tone volume from the message notification volume? Hopefully there is and I'm just missing it.

BTW, Walmart FTW. Never thought that I would say that. I got my phone there yesterday afternoon. Thank you Sprint for not fulfilling my in-store pre-order.

manonmoon49

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to separate the ring tone volume from the message notification volume? Hopefully there is and I'm just missing it.

BTW, Walmart FTW. Never thought that I would say that. I got my phone there yesterday afternoon. Thank you Sprint for not fulfilling my in-store pre-order.

Here is a way. Hope this helps.

Download https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...apps/details?id=alei.switchpro&token=DcblFwTz

View attachment 26827

Add the Switchpro widget to any panel

View attachment 26828

Select volume to add to the widget

View attachment 26829

Exit and pull down the notification bar and select volume

View attachment 26830

VOILA!!

View attachment 26831

You can also delete the widget from whatever screen you have it on and it stays on your notification bar.

Sent from my NEW Evo 4G LTE... wait.... I have LTE?? Not yet?!? BLAST!!!

3ball

Sep 24, 2010
www.showdownpokergear.com
I have tried several different apps now and none have been able to override the system default of the ringtone and notification sounds being linked together. Has anyone found a cure?

JManekia

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Tried most of them, with no success. Even if you can change volume for both of them separately, they link together when you close the app and come back to it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane