Gameloft Games

sabbys

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried some of the Gameloft games available for the EVO LTE? Specifically I would like to know if Dungeon Hunter 2 has worked for anybody.

I am curious because I cannot get any of the Gameloft games to work. They install fine and open to the first logo page, but once it starts to download the game data, it errors out. I'm guessing it is because of the memory architecture and how Gameloft games can get very large.

I have contact support and they have not been very helpful. When I tell them "I cannot download your game" they just email me a link to the apk I got from their site.

sabbys

BTW there is a buy one - get one free offer going right now. There is a bookmark for Gameloft at the bottom of the stock browser's bookmark page.

AppleR112

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Same thing happened to my wife's EvoLTE with Phantom EFX, HD Slot Machine games.... They install, but they don't load.... I contacted tech support for Phantom looking for a solution.. There was no solution just my refund for the price of the games...

sabbys

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I am worried that recent "large download" games are not going to work until the developers learn to code the storage to sdcard2 or mnt/sdcard/sd_ext. I wonder if the AT&T One X is having these issues.

But I have a feeling that the GS III is going to have the same issues so maybe that device's popularity will encourage developers to look into an alternatives.

BTW & FWIW - I have found that emulators are running excellently, all at what looks like full speed.

sabbys

Nasko

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I have another issue with FIFA12. I bought i downloaded 1.25gb. Then it load to the ea logo screen and it says your device is not licensed for this device. FYI i bought the game from the phone.

sabbys

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Even the N64 emulators?(N64oid, Mupen64Plus, etc.) Because that would be awesome.:D

Everything I tried has work spectacularly:
Ataroid
FPSE (PSX, Playstation One emulator)
Gameboid
Gbcoid
Gearoid
Gensoid
N64oid
NDS4droid
Nesoid
PCE.emu (Turbographix)
SNESoid
Tiger Arcade (NEO GEO-Capcom)

As I said as close to full speed as I can tell.

Now if we can just get the "big game" publishers like Gameloft and EA to support storing data to sdcard2 we could take advantage of some of the new games. As it is, nothing so far seems to work.

sabbys