No one should ever bb again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReaganDee

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
I got my LTEVO for $10 ish and no hassle. Granted they never called me to tell me the phone was available but I stay up to date on here so I called them to make sure it was there. I did get an email the following morning saying it was in.

$199.99 EVO 4G LTE
-$50.00 GC for Pre-Order
-$50.00 for EVO Trade In
-$50.00 instant discount for activating a new Sprint phone
-$50.00 Phone Freedom GC
+$10.00 Best Buy insurance

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
How can you say you still hate Best Buy? If Xtina loves it, shouldn't you? Yes, yes you should. I think now that we've cleared this up the thread can be closed.

biggdogg9

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
U still here with ur stupid bumpbump Crap I thought I told u to go preorder ur

from my HTC evo lte that was smuggled through customs in a kilo of cocaine

kingsway8605

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't shop at best buy anymore. I bought a transformer prime from them, a product that has been plagued with qc issues. I had to return it twice to get one that works. After the second return they said I wouldn't be able to return anything I buy from them for 90 days. I told them to keep the prime and haven't set foot in their stores since. I used to spend thousands of dollars a year there. No wonder they are going bankrupt.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I love BB I wish I had one next door I wish there was one on every corner I wish I could go to sleep and wake up in a BB cause they rule.

Actually I could care less, don't even have one close by, but next time I am near one I'll buy something and think of you.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

japclev

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Buy two things and fill in your blank...
Pic taken with excellent camera on nonbb lte

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

eXplicit815

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Wasn't bad?.. Were you there?Go back to work bb noob... I'd still be sitting here with my old phone... And they sent receipt to my inbox and took my fifty in less time to refund but its in my spam?.... Not first bad overpriced experience... Ill sing it from the rooftops...fbbfbb....
Quit trying to pick fight... They aren't closing stores because they sell cheap monster cables.... Prey on ill informed senior citizens... Editor this post is necessary to express to other angry forum members with their bb experiences....

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

This might be a better topic for the Best Buy forums:

BBY - Best Buy: Unboxed - Best Buy: Unboxed

And seriously, you're at about an eleven. We need you at about a "close-your-account-and-never-post-here-again."

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Let's refrain from personal attacks. I don't want to have to keep deleting posts.

Considering the OP has bumped this back to the top 8 times Imo it should be closed. If it keeps going its just going to turn into a cluster.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: kmmill00
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool