Strange Bluetooth Issue

creighton

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't work with my car regardless of whether Beats is enabled or disabled. Also does not work regardless of what music player app I try to use. Turning WiFi off does not help the problem. It also does not work if the car is stationary. I have no problems streaming audio to various Bluetooth headphones but it just will not work with my car. Very Disappointing. Hopefully once more ROM's are available this will be be resolved.

terpz156

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
slightly unrelated bluetooth question. on my og evo I could use the ffwd and rewind buttons on my jvc stereo to to go to the next track in pandora, music player, etc when streaming from my phone. Now with my lte these buttons don't work anymore. What could be the reason why it worked for my OG evo and not the lte?

flugelboy

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
slightly unrelated bluetooth question. on my og evo I could use the ffwd and rewind buttons on my jvc stereo to to go to the next track in pandora, music player, etc when streaming from my phone. Now with my lte these buttons don't work anymore. What could be the reason why it worked for my OG evo and not the lte?

Probably just an incompatibility between your JVC and the phone. The Skip buttons in my Infiniti work just fine for skipping to the next track in all of my audio apps on the phone.

flugelboy

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't work with my car regardless of whether Beats is enabled or disabled. Also does not work regardless of what music player app I try to use. Turning WiFi off does not help the problem. It also does not work if the car is stationary. I have no problems streaming audio to various Bluetooth headphones but it just will not work with my car. Very Disappointing. Hopefully once more ROM's are available this will be be resolved.

Did you try the temp fix of making a call through bluetooth before trying to play music with it? It seems to work for most people with Nissans/Infinitis who have this problem. I usually just call voicemail and as soon as it connects and I hear the message over my car speakers, I hang up and then launch my music app.

creighton

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Did you try the temp fix of making a call through bluetooth before trying to play music with it? It seems to work for most people with Nissans/Infinitis who have this problem. I usually just call voicemail and as soon as it connects and I hear the message over my car speakers, I hang up and then launch my music app.

Whenever I try this the music just plays on the phone and not through the car stereo. And I don't have an audio output option in the music player to switch to BT. When I have the stereo's BT Input selected, it just says no BT Audio Device Found.

I found a thread on the HOX threads at XDA indicating that at least the G35 is blacklisted per the blacklist.conf.

Blacklisted Bluetooth Acc's - xda-developers

flugelboy

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Ya, it definitely wouldn't work in a g35. I had a 2007 G35 and they didn't support audio streaming at all, but your '11 M should if that's one of the selections on the Nav display.

If your car is saying No BT Audio Found and the audio is playing from your phone speaker, then your car isn't paired correctly with your phone. I've usually found it easier to just delete the pairing from the car and the phone and start over from scratch. I pair it as a phone (rather than audio) and once that's done I go into the phone BT settings, select the pairing and make sure there is a check in Media Audio. Once it's paired correctly, the fix should work each time without having to re-pair with the car.

QBallTBEB

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I drive a Lexus Ct200H and did not have problems streaming bluetooth audio stock or when I was running Gummy 1.0. Any Gummy ROM after 1.0, the bluetooth audio would not work.

I am now running CM 9.0 and the bt audio is not working...

Anyone else have the same experience as me?

I will try the work around as soon as I have some time to go to my car...

uribees

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site

07/11/2012

This update addresses:

Google security updates
Wifi disconnect issue
Time zone issue
Google Wallet fix
Side loaded video pause issue
Random power cycling issue
Pioneer Bluetooth Car Kit connection issue